Monday, 1 November 2010

Wow...what a weekend!

How can I describe what a fantastic weekend in Dublin I had? I know that whatever I say, I will not do it justice. It was just so great to meet Sue, Zaira, Emma and Carl. They are really great people and it felt as if we had known each other for years. I'm going to write a detailed Confession for The Dominion, so I'm not writing too much here, suffice to say that we had a blast. We shopped, drank, danced, partied and played and it was just wonderful. Getting Carl dressed as a maid was much more interesting and exciting than I had ever imagined it would be. He ended up wearing my panties and it really gave me a thrill. I don't know why, but it's certainly given me something to think about.

Saturday night at Nimhneach in Dublin was the highlight in many ways, it was the fetish party we were looking forward to. We were not disappointed. It's rare that you get people from every age ranging from 21 to 71, of all shapes and sizes, mingling and playing together freely, without prejudice. The whole vibe in the club is very erotic, but also friendly and welcoming. I have only ever been to one fetish party in London some years ago and I didn't like it at all, so aside from munches and the odd private play party, I have very limited fetish club experience. I will definitely be going back to Nimhneach (Gaelic for Poison). It was exciting, thrilling and very arousing to have boys kneeling at my feet, kissing my hands and shoes....looking at my face in awe and longing. I got to spank a little and tease ..... Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

One down point was I so wished my boys were there with me. To have Rich and Hylarks serving and worshipping me in RL would just top everything. I know that Rich will be in just over three months and I can't wait. I'm kind of in limbo with him at the moment 'til he has that second stent inserted next Monday. I really want the procedure to be over and for us to get a little bit of normality back into our lives, particularly our play times. However, this is all good and bodes well for our future.

Another down point was my dear friend Maisy having to cancel. Her dad is very sick in RL and took a bad turn on Thursday. She absolutely had to be with him, of course, but I was sorely disappointed that I didn't get to meet her, in fact we all were. However, we texted frequently throughout the weekend so, as she said yesterday, she was kinda there with us at times.

*STOP PRESS*

Just had a break to chat with Rich on Yahoo and I had a brief session of nipple torture with him :)). That will keep me going for now! More importantly, we had a great chat on just about everything. We do get on very well, no doubt about that. His recent blog made me smile. I can see right through him, and he knows it. He is a big tough guy, so he thinks, but it's all a protective shield - typical guy stuff. I enjoy breaking down those defences and in person, I will even more.

I was also pleased to get to chat to Hylarks on Yahoo earlier on. He's been feeling a bit down, but is happier today, which makes me feel better too. I know he has some tough RL stuff going on. He doesn't get so much of a look in with me because our times together are sometimes sporadic and short, but he is very very important to me and to my life. He is very quietly and very devotedly mine. He sometimes surprises me with what he says or writes and I see this new layer of him. He's like an onion...each layer that is peeled away reveals a new, fresh, moist, flavour and my understanding of this special boy goes deeper.

I have to do some work for school now and am going to relax a little. I'm also waiting for a phone call that I'm dreading, but that has to come....I will explain later/tomorrow when I  have news.

This one's for you, Maisy - James Taylor & Carole King, 'You've Got A Friend'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7RPCFfudmU

4 comments:

  1. Totally amazing weekend that you're right, words just don't do justice. It was AMAZING to meet you even though I felt like I've known you forever Miss. Miss you already :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to hear that You had a blast and that You were able to touch base with Yours today as well.

    Have to wonder if Sunday's Discussion group
    (really missed that last week) will have anything
    to do with get togthers in RL and play parties,
    Lady Destiny ;)

    Silk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so wish I could have made it. But you all did make me feel so included with all the messages. Beautiful song, thank you my dear friend...Love you heaps xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad that my first trip to Nimh was with such wonderful friends!

    This is just the beginning Dewdrop :D

    ReplyDelete