Monday, 10 October 2011

Our Collaring Ceremony

For those who couldn't make it - and for those who could - here's a beautiful video which my clever boy made, with the pics we were given of our Collaring ceremony :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suEX0cY-8yA

1 comment:

  1. Greetings Lady Destiny,
    I so much wanted to be at Your and Sweeney's Ceremony, but thought of the both of you that day. I am so happy for the both of you and Sweeney, you are a very lucky sub to have such a wonderful and caring Mistress. Even though I do not get into SL much anymore, I think of you All each day.

    And after looking at the video of what Sweeny put together, I will say Lady Destiny you are a VERY lucky Woman to have Sweeney at your feet.

    I wish you both the best in happiness, love, and life that can be offered.

    - My deepest respect for Both of you :)
    Jerbo

    ReplyDelete