It’s Friday – that’s always a good day in my book! I’m feeling a bit better today. It’s been one hell of week and I’m quite exhausted, my emotions have really been all over the place, up and down and back again. So, I’m looking forward to some relaxation and quality time at The Dominion and with my boys.
Rich is settled, calmer and seems to have learnt his lesson, or at least to be starting to learn. It will be some time before he’s there, but I think he’s on the right road. His blog will be active again shortly. He is completing a different task for me now that involves learning, both about himself as a submissive and me as a Domme. I must admit to feeling relieved, but not entirely secure yet. As I said, time will tell. It may be that we muddle along this way until February and only then, once we meet in RL, will we really know if this is going to work. I remain optimistic.
I must mention here that Hylarks has been absolutely stunning this week. He has not shown a shred of impatience, jealousy or discontent whilst my focus was elsewhere and whilst I was so down and miserable. On the contrary, he has simply been there when I needed him and kept his distance when I told him to. He has sent several messages, every day, with his love and support. I am very grateful and I am so proud of him and so happy that he is my boy. He is a treasure whom I value very highly.
Rich did amuse me yesterday when he was telling me about my ‘palace’ that he is building on SL. I know he was working on one some time ago for a previous Mistress, so it’s obviously something he has had an ambition to achieve. I haven’t asked for a palace, neither do I want one really – I’m quite happy with my very tasteful home on SL, but I permit him to have building land and to amuse himself there. I enjoy going to see his projects, he’s not a bad builder, not expert, but he’s OK. Anyway, I saw a build he had in progress which I wasn’t very keen on, lots of glaring cheap textures, really not good taste at all and I told him so. Yesterday he showed me a picture of his latest attempt at a ‘palace’: it’s basically two huge rectangles stuck together, divided into floors. Rich tells me it will have swimming pools and all sorts. I think I’m supposed to be excited and impressed. However, for me, as for most women, it’s all about quality and style. My Abiss home has beautiful textures and colours and is a fantastic build, the shape of the house is also very aesethically pleasing. I can’t say the same for my future ‘palace’. Now, I told him, quite clearly, that I am not going to hold back from telling him if I don’t like it, just to spare his feelings. He is building on SL for HIM not ME! I have no problem with that, but don’t expect me to live in a house/palace that I don’t like just to spare his feelings, it’s not happening! Anyway folks, watch this space for further developments on my ‘palace’.
Tomorrow I’m running the Auction at The Dominion, this is always a great event and I like to be the auctioneer every now and then. It’s the one event we have that brings a little money into the sim and I really work hard at trying to raise funds for Eva who does so much for all of us by providing and maintaining our fantastic Dominion community. Later tomorrow evening, I’m co-hosting Dominion Confessions with my friends Sue and Zaira. We are going to be telling our Dublin tales, should be fun! I expect the atmosphere will be very different from last week’s when we had some incredibly moving Confessions, in particular Alex’s, ‘The Kiss’, which has stayed with me all week. That story moved me very deeply and touched me in a way that will linger. I’ll never forget it.
That’s all for now….here’s a beautiful, uplifting, wonderful, song which I keep finding myself singing:
glad to hear that things are looking better for You Miss .
ReplyDeletesilk