My boy has been gone a week and every day he's been gone, it's got harder to be without him.
On top of that, he's been very busy with work and we haven't had as much time together as we would have liked, which makes it all the harder. However, we have spoken every day, in one way or another and one thing we are both agreed on is our love and need for each other.
Last weekend was really hard. Sweeney got home and had so much to do, as well as family demanding his attention, wanting to know about his vacation etc. I felt quite lost and abandoned at times, which was totally irrational, but to be expected after our extended time in each other's company. I cried and cried, looking around my home, missing his presence there. I even sleep with his dirty t-shirt!
I went back to work on Monday, after six weeks holiday, and although I'm tired from the early mornings, it did me good to get back to my routine and fill my days. This week has flown by, but it's also felt like an eternity without Sweeney.
Thankfully, my SL friends are amazing and are always there for support, This week I have particularly been supported by Eva, Silk, Hylarks, Zaira, Ginger and Wheels. All who have messaged me to check I'm doing okay and tell me how happy they are for me etc. I love you guys, thank you.
I'm away this weekend at a family party, so I have to leave for my long drive soon. Again, it means time away from my boy, but I am so grateful for the iPhone! We are planning to have time together tomorrow on SL.
The next thing we need to do is set a date to be together again. At least then we'll have something to work towards. I have holiday in six weeks, then again at Christmas, Feb, Spring break. However, the cost is, of course, a big factor. I would happily fly to CT and just stay somewhere cheap and cheerful if it meant being close to Sweeney. I know he is hoping he can get time off to be with me, but it will be hard for him to do that any time soon when he runs his own business and just recently had two weeks off. So, we need to talk about the way forward. We both agree that our future is together, we just need to make it happen. Long distance is tough, but the alternative is unthinkable to us both.
This is hurriedly written and I need to get ready for my weekend...so I am closing here with a song that is stuck in my head: Neyo 'One In A Million' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tpl9LtkRRw&ob=av2e
On top of that, he's been very busy with work and we haven't had as much time together as we would have liked, which makes it all the harder. However, we have spoken every day, in one way or another and one thing we are both agreed on is our love and need for each other.
Last weekend was really hard. Sweeney got home and had so much to do, as well as family demanding his attention, wanting to know about his vacation etc. I felt quite lost and abandoned at times, which was totally irrational, but to be expected after our extended time in each other's company. I cried and cried, looking around my home, missing his presence there. I even sleep with his dirty t-shirt!
I went back to work on Monday, after six weeks holiday, and although I'm tired from the early mornings, it did me good to get back to my routine and fill my days. This week has flown by, but it's also felt like an eternity without Sweeney.
Thankfully, my SL friends are amazing and are always there for support, This week I have particularly been supported by Eva, Silk, Hylarks, Zaira, Ginger and Wheels. All who have messaged me to check I'm doing okay and tell me how happy they are for me etc. I love you guys, thank you.
I'm away this weekend at a family party, so I have to leave for my long drive soon. Again, it means time away from my boy, but I am so grateful for the iPhone! We are planning to have time together tomorrow on SL.
The next thing we need to do is set a date to be together again. At least then we'll have something to work towards. I have holiday in six weeks, then again at Christmas, Feb, Spring break. However, the cost is, of course, a big factor. I would happily fly to CT and just stay somewhere cheap and cheerful if it meant being close to Sweeney. I know he is hoping he can get time off to be with me, but it will be hard for him to do that any time soon when he runs his own business and just recently had two weeks off. So, we need to talk about the way forward. We both agree that our future is together, we just need to make it happen. Long distance is tough, but the alternative is unthinkable to us both.
This is hurriedly written and I need to get ready for my weekend...so I am closing here with a song that is stuck in my head: Neyo 'One In A Million' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tpl9LtkRRw&ob=av2e
Glad that things are looking up for You and he Miss. i hope that someday soon spending time togther will not be an issue.
ReplyDeletePlease take care
Qwacky
Are you sure you are a domme? From your writings you come across as a clinging, needy and dependent woman. Even vanilla men don't like that, never mind subs.
ReplyDeleteHmm good point, Anonymous. Maybe I need to rethink this Domme business. I forgot we were supposed to be hard, emotionally repressed, whip-wielding, latex-clad monsters. Thanks for making me stop and think. :)
ReplyDeleteWell if your way works for you, fine. You are obviously a nice person. I wish you luck with your new sub.
ReplyDelete