Events over the past 24 hours (less than), have thrown to light what I consider some fundamental issues between us that make it unworkable. I am in shock, I hurt and I am very sad.
However, I do want to say that Rich is not an ogre, he is not the villain. I still love him as a person, very much.
I'll be back when I am able to express myself more clearly.
.
Mistress, my thoughts will be with You and rich during this time.
ReplyDeleteI wish there were words or actions that could reduce your pain, but there are none.
Only time will heal this wound and your friends to guide you through it.
Sending you a huge hug Miss, and keeping an even bigger one for when I see you! Counting the days again :) xx
ReplyDeleteNo word can express how deeply sorry i am. But this is utterly pointless. Thinking of You.
ReplyDeleteNo music.
so sorry to hear this.. i will ask Zaira to give You a big hug for me when You see her and will leave a virtual but hearfelt one here for You Miss..
ReplyDeleteHUGGS
silk
So sorry to hear that, Miss. Just wanted to send my best wishes!!!
ReplyDeleteMy heart goes out to you, Destiny. Big hugs.....
ReplyDeleteLady Destiny, My hearfelt sadness to You and rich. I know this has hurt you both deeply. But understand both points of view (from a submissive point mainly that is.) I know you need time (as Hylarks pointed out,) and hope to see you soon back at Dominion. If anything, I express the same as Zaira, and say a big hugs t you now, and even bigger hug when next I see you Miss.
ReplyDeleteSending you massive hugs and love your way,hard times to go through right now but MANY people who love you and will be there when you need them.
ReplyDelete(((((Hugs)))))
Jem x
thanks everyone, not able to blog at the moment...words fail me. Your kindness is appreciated. xx
ReplyDelete