Monday, 8 November 2010

Sick

I'm suffering with flu or some sort of virus. Been sick since Saturday morning and no sign of abaiting yet.
Rich is having his second stent inserted today, so my thoughts are very much with him as I lie in my bed feeling sorry for myself. I missed him and Hylarks so much this weekend, only managing a brief visit to SL, thank goodness for Yahoo and my iPhone .I hated missing events at The Dominion too, but I just can't keep my eyes open or focused on the screen for long, feeling very nauseous and dizzy. :/.
I'll be back soon, no doubt....take care everyone. x

3 comments:

  1. Please take care my Mistress. I will be thinking of you and hope that you feel better really soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were missed as well, Hope You get better soon Miss and that Rich goes fine as well.

    Silk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been feeling very ick too Dest...I'll bet you gave it to me :P

    ReplyDelete