So many break ups at The Dominion. It's scary, it's sad and it's frankly, quite unnerving. In the past couple of weeks, six of my friends' D/s relationships have broken down, including mine with Rich. Couple that with Eva's absence from SL and things are feeling very fragile in my virtual world.
My real world isn't much easier, I'm sick again, which I am sure is stress induced - swollen glands, headache, dizzy. I'm really hoping we get snowed off school tomorrow so I can stay home. It's a possibility as it's -5c here and snow is forecast.
Rich left me a message and wiped me off his collar. It hurt, but I guess it's good that he is ready to move on. A week and it's over - 'just another romance' he says on his profile on SL, along with listing me with his ex Mistresses. I'm bloody fuming and disgusted at that, to be honest. However, if it helps him to cope, then I will just have to keep my chin up and deal with it. We all have our ways of managing our loss.
It's hard to be on SL at the moment. I miss Hylarks, but am glad he has a busy RL and is away with his family. I'm so grateful for iPhone and the ability to keep in touch with those I love. I treasure him for his patience and fortitude and hope we are soon back on track. I'm just feeling pretty down this evening, worrying about friends, The Dominon, in particular Eva, who I have no other way to contact...
These past few months have had some highs, but so many lows too. All I know is that I have to follow my heart, go where my feelings take me and right now, that's a bit uncertain.
Here's a song I love, passionate, full of hope...Take That 'Rule the World'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KII1ruAfvsg&feature=related
I wish I had magic words to offer with hopes it will take all the pain and hurt and turn it into goodness. But I don't, so I will leave you with my two favorite quotes in hopes it will do for you what my own words will fail in. *hugs*
ReplyDelete"I am responsible. Although I may not be able to prevent the worst from happening, I am responsible for my attitude toward the inevitable misfortunes that darken life. Bad things do happen; how I respond to them defines my character and the quality of my life. I can choose to sit in perpetual sadness immobilized by the gravity of my loss, or I can choose to rise from the pain and treasure the most precious gift I have – life itself.”
"We all at certain times in our lives find ourselves broken. True strength is found in picking up the pieces.”
Lady Destiny, I'm so sorry to hear about what you're going through. I send you the warmest of hugs and warm thoughts.
ReplyDeleteLove,
wheels
It has been some intensly hard times for You Miss,on both sides of the fence. i rember something that i read when times were hard for me.
ReplyDelete"They broke my body and thought I was gone
but I am the dance and the dance goes on . "...
Well wishes
Silkadillo
Doña Destiny... Im worry about your sick, but I know you are a strong Woman, in the spiritual and on the body way. you would be fine... but O was on alert mode to health you with words, my unique help to you...
ReplyDeleteMen are hunters, you knew and know that. "in" SL the huntering is different. The person can vanish when cant found what need or thought She/he needed, and mantain a strong relation is difficult... on RL is.
You are a Brave "Woman", a good person, an excellent leader, sexy too!!!... the wrong are the followers. long life Doña! I miss your hand, but always I will watch you! ))