My ECG was clear, as most of you know by now. I'm feeling happier. The days are slightly longer and the temperature is up a couple of degrees on last week, so that's something to smile about.
I've decided that I will definitely go to Dallas next month. My dear friend, Eloise Mureaux, is going to accommodate me and I know we will have a blast. I can't wait to see her! I've also been emailing with Rich and we will meet sometime that week. That's going to be weird. Just a few months ago we had all these hopes and dreams and were so intimate with each other, now we are just two people who are friendly and chat via email. Nevertheless, I care about him, he is a good guy and I couldn't go all that way and not at least meet him.
I miss Hylarks very much, however we have messaged each other on Fetlife and on Yahoo and he is doing okay. He's taking positive steps to sort out his life and I am very happy that he is. I'd be lying though if I didn't admit how hard it is without him around. I miss him a lot. Hylarks is steady, I could rely on him, he was a constant in a sea of turbulence. I feel a bit unsteady without his daily presence.
I've been a little more active on SL again too, which is a sure sign that I'm feeling better in myself. The Dominion occupies most of my time and it's good to be there with my friends. Not everyone there is my friend, of course and that's okay too. There is a healthy tolerance and acceptance of people's differences at The Dominion. We are grown ups and we behave that way, most of the time.
My former boy, David, who I released last summer, is also coming back to visit on SL more often, he is now under my protection as he isn't ready to wear a new collar yet. It's good to see him too. I've also seen more of a dear girl, Shakira, who I once owned way back when. So my life is full of exes, it seems! Even Iam and I were chatting last night.
A couple of friends are encouraging me to get to know new submissives and get back 'in the game', but I am not sure I am ready. I do talk to boys and enjoy the getting to know you chat, but in all honesty, I just don't feel in the right mindset to go further than chatting to someone new. I don't know if I ever will be. Does there ever come a time when you say 'Enough...no more risks, no more soaring high and plummeting low'? Is there ever a time to just be still and calm? Must we always be constantly moving? I guess I know the answer to that one. I take risks, my profile on SL even has a quote about it. I know I can't close the door to relationships. I know that I need to love and be loved. I also know I need to own, to possess another as only a domme can. I also know that I need him in the flesh, not in pixels, not just voice, but a real, living, breathing male, a boy who smells of fresh sweat from his exertions as I push and push him to please me; a shivering, whimpering, begging boy whose only desire is to serve me...mmmm, yes, one day he will be here, at my feet, as I type my blog. :).
Great song - Robert Palmer, 'Addicted to Love' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcATvu5f9vE
Really glad You're starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel, Miss Destiny. You know what i think, You are an amazing Woman, and You deserve the best. And regarding the american travel, i think the decision You have come to is the right one. In any case, it will be a positive thing, maybe not exactly what You thought about some time ago, but always a tile in Your life.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiCRZLr9oRw
P.S. - Not sure i have already posted this song, but even if i did, i want to do it again. The message in it is fundamental, i think.
i think that it is a great and postive thing that You are heading to Dallas, tho You will
ReplyDeletebe greatly missed by A/all at the Dominion for that long week. i hope that You have a WONDERFUL
time Miss.
It is great to see You back at the D and with
the avid appattite to have one at Your feet in
RT. The Dominion and indeed SL may not be the
place that that will happen for You. Yet i know
in my heart of hearts that one day it will
happen and it will have been worth the traveils
and time , Miss.
Silk
*calls ahead to warn Dallas of a possible Hurricane called Destiny hitting in Feb. You go girl! I'm very happy for you and you have my full support. Z
ReplyDeletei've never been a great advocate of change, especially when it seems to be for change's sake. However, a lifelong memory of mine comes from a dream i had as a young man in which an old school friend said to me "everything changes". The impact of that dream - that phrase - remains with me and i know that everything must change and that natural change is as much a part of who we are as the things that remain the same. One doesn't need to rush headlong into change and embrace it but one should always be prepared to accept change, when it happens naturally, and move forward. Changes are not always bad and sometimes, even if rarely, bring fresh hopes and the promise of good times ahead. It's this kind of change that i wish for You, bringing all You dream for and desire, and there is nobody who deserves it more than You.
ReplyDeleteHere is a song that always brings You to my thoughts. Enjoy, Miss Destiny. xxx
David
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kM9-ijq3TI4