So, it's Friday, I'm glad it's the weekend, but it hasn't started too well.
There I was on SL, trying to unwind and I'm having a little harmless fun at The Dominion. Silk is there with me, attentive as always and I'm teasing a boy in the courtyard. All is well then in TPs my ex boy, Iam. I owned this boy for more than a year. I loved him, very much. In fact, just 11 days ago, in IM, he told me he still loved me. As some of you will know, I released Iam a few months ago due to a trust issue.
What you might not know is that just over a year ago I took some time off SL due to illness and unrestricted him, so he could have some fun. He ended up getting very involved with a Dominion Mistress, (name removed), so much so, that she and he completely betrayed my trust. On my return, said female and I had words, I was very disappointed that she had got heavily involved with an owned boy. Nevertheless, time heals and over the past few months she and I have been civil to each other.
Imagine my surprise today to see Iam's profile stating that (name removed) is now considering him. Obviously, he is an unowned boy, so I have no rights to him, but you'd think that given our history, he might have messaged me and told me first. Wouldn't it also have been prudent for (name removed) to talk to me? It's insensitive and bad mannered at best and at worst, fucking rude and unkind to not even consider my feelings in all of this and at least have some respect and talk to me about it.
I spoke to Iam about this, all I got was excuses and crap about his loneliness and how kind (name removed) has been.
I wanted Iam to find a new Mistress, I wanted him to be happy. I am not happy that it is the woman it is, but that aside, I would have felt a lot better if she and he had at least had the decency to tell me, rather than have me find out by looking at his profile. 8 days before this consideration collar, he was in my IM telling me he wasn't ready for a new Mistress and he loved me.
You know, when you collar a boy and are intimate with him for that length of time (remembering that a year on SL is a LONG time), you give away part of your heart. You might not stay together, but you always feel that you own a little bit of them and that they too, have a part of you.
So yeah, I'm angry, hurt and sick and tired of being disappointed with people. I deserve better.
This seems appropriate today: Aretha Franklin 'Respect' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FOUqQt3Kg0
i am just stunned and sick to the stomach.. i can only guess how You must feel Miss.
ReplyDeleteThere are stupid people in this world and there are insensitive ones aplenty as well. It is not rare to see both in any one person. The former attribute the cause of the latter but i have never seen anyone this processed of such quantity of both. The gene pool has reached low tide.
Now i have only know You a short while but i know that it takes considerable effort to alienate You. ( i am trying mightily to refrain from personal remarks on this person, forgive me if i fail). I mean WTF !! ( failed on cursing as well. well i'm PISSED.. deep breath) .
Your collar is an incredible honor , one i do not have and only a VERY VERY VERY few are deemed worthy of the trust of it and the joy that it brings. Ok, stuff happens and there maybe be reasons that someone slips out of that collar . Still, Your good graces and kind thoughts, which You give with an amazing amount of abundance and honesty , are something to be treasured.
i am Pissed and outraged, at this and that You are hurt. You asked and expected so little. Scantly more than common curtsy . i see how this will end for that person, moving from one sad meaningless relationship to another having no more than a sticky keyboard to show for it .
Some people do not deserve the fortune that is given freely and openly to them.
My concern is for You Miss. i know that You will survive and go on You are tough and a fighter but i do wish i could do something to comfort You and take the pain away. i will certainly try.
Silk
*tastes blood through a bit lip*
ReplyDeleteMiss Destiny, i and others love you so much please don't let those we little respect bring you down.
Hugs your waist tight,
Wheels
This comes up time and time again in the community we are part of.. if you are only civil to each other shes not the same as a friend who would generally speak to you before hand coupled with the fact he is not fresh out of your collar, no matter how fresh the pain may be. He is in the wrong for leading you on and trying to get back in as it sounds... but if shes neither a friend and he's unonwed for the best part of a year then thats up to her.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad to see this post has been edited from when I first read it.
Dear Miss, I didn't comment on this blog (or any) yet, but when I read some of the comments above I felt I had to. I like you, but I like Iam too and that is never going to change. What I don't like is the fact that he is named, like a black sheep, on this public blog for everyone to read and to be accused, without being able to defend himself. In my eyes, thats just uncool. Im sorry Miss, Im being honest here. As I said, I like you, I like him, I dont like this post.
ReplyDeleteI don't give a shit about that, Loth. It's my personal blog. He behaved like an ass, I named and shamed as is my right, on my blog. I didn't do it at The Dominion and I certainly haven't accused, I've told the facts. He has the right to respond here, he has chosen not to. You don't like what I say, Loth, dont' read my blog and certainly don't respond. This is not like fetlife where we discuss things, it's a PERSONAL blog about how I feel. I don't have to be fair, it's about ME. So, not liking my post is your problem, not mine.
ReplyDelete