I seem to be at some sort of hiatus with regard to SL and my D/s lifestyle. Last night. Hylarks and I agreed to part ways, very reluctantly, after a discussion about his real life situation, which was prompted by The Dominion discussion group I ran on Sunday. Basically, the topic was about having a relationship on SL when committed to another in RL. We talked about if it was ever acceptable to cheat, or be deceitful. It was a very interesting and thought-provoking discussion, with differing views. Hylarks, I know, was hurt and shocked by the reaction of some. Anyhow, it caused him to re-evaluate his life, to take stock of what is important and we decided that he should focus on his family and finding his happiness the best way he can. I am incredibly sad that he has left my collar and SL for the forseeable future, but I am glad that he has left with a clear focus on what he needs to do to feel good about himself. He said to me that he needs to be able to look in the mirror with a clear conscience and of course, I can only agree that he must feel happy with himself before he can make anyone else happy.
I've had a few minor health issues that have been a nuisance these past few weeks, plus I need a heart check next Monday, 10th. I'm hoping that all will be well and it was just a little stress that caused my recent ailments. I'm still undecided about Dallas next month. I have a non-refundable ticket, so it makes sense to use it and I would dearly love to meet my wonderful friend, Eloise, who has offered to be my hostess for the week. I would also get to meet Cherrie ,another domme friend on SL, and, of course, I could meet Rich. I've decided that I will see what the doctor says after my ECG (EKG for US readers) on Monday before I make my decision.
Otherwise, all seems to be well and calm. I have a real sadness about me right now - things have changed so dramatically in the past six months that I don't know where I am these days.
For Hylarks...
Rachel Yamagata 'I Wish You love'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcLUYr2nkCc&feature=related
I am so glad to see you back in your blog Miss. I've missed it. I know the last while has been hard, but as you say new year new start. When I think about how low I was this time last year compared to how I am now.. it's like a different person, I can't wait to be in on the ride for your 2011 x
ReplyDeleteGood to see Your return to Blogging Miss. Sorry to heard about waht has happened to You in SL of recent and Your health isssues.
ReplyDeleteRE DALLAS, it would be SHAME to let the ticket go to waste. Meeting Your Domme friends would be
a jewel.. as to what else might happen. i can not say.. bottom line is what Your health et al,
will allow..
Just remember, You are loved Miss
silkapoddle
Miss Destiny, my heart is with you and hope your appointment goes well next week. I know it has been rough lately but we are here for you always.
ReplyDeleteLove and hugs Miss,
Wheels
I am sorry your having such a difficult time, especially with your health, but of course Eva doesn't care about such things. I guess I was right on your boy bailing out before the big RL meeting. While I sorry about that for you, it is not unexpected. You all let the bad "mistress's" run off good boys, so your left with what you had. Once you had two, now you have none. It is amazing you all don't/can't figure it out. I use to accept my punishment, but of course that wasn't good enough. Maybe that was problem, I should have "played" her more like the others do and yours did to you.
ReplyDeleteWell, you'll never allow this to be posted, but that is okay, that is what 'strong', self confident people do, run scared. My favorite still is, you all don't understand (at least in my opinion), you should keep a sub/slave safe, and teach them. I was told by a couple of true 'dommes', an unruly sub, reflects a poor Mistress. I don't always agree with that, but like so many there, you can't keep a man, so you let them walk over you, then finally get a lil backbone, and try to put your foot down, then it still doesn't work out.
Btw, ever wonder why so many breakups over the holiday season? You all still can't figure that one out, can you. Well, go back to your fake roleplay, dealing with liars, and find you yet another re-tread sub, and start the cycle again.
I do hope all comes out okay on your EKG, and you will be in my prayers. I do hope things turn to the good for you.
The Banned
PS BTW, just curious, can a women make a good domme, and still fail in raising their own son?
Such lovely followers of my blog....*chuckles*. Ah well, all comments are valid...or perhaps not? I thought I'd let this one through to show you the sort of vindictiveness and hatred some of us get from the alts who creep around The Dominion. It truly saddens me that such people are so consumed by revenge and hatred that they waste their energy on this sort of thing.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day everyone.
Oh. My. God.
ReplyDeleteDo those banned not have anything better to do with their lives than trail around after those they can still lust after?
"How very dare he!" say such things to you Miss, spring to mind !!!
WTF!
ReplyDeletei rarely let my emotions be publicly displayed.
Of course You are going to let it be posted. Your's is not the job to shelter the ignorant and misinformed.
i am only gladden by the fact that this spew of half baked and hateful rhetoric is so silly to give it no credence.
You know Who You are Miss and why we All and all love You.
Silk Arcana
Master pff, of who, his ego?? Oh how those alts come out when they need to hide behind them. Too much of a coward to say who he is. His strategic little twist of the knife to get to you Miss shows he is nothing but a bitter resentful person losing what he once had. Iam, sorry You’re having to deal with such an ass in an already stressful time Miss. Your true friends are here for You and I’m praying for good news Monday Miss.
ReplyDeleteWarm thoughts and hugs Miss,
Wheels
*applauds the comments from true friends*
ReplyDeleteWhat a shame people have nothing better to do.
Well I hope your tests are all good news and I have every faith they will be.
As for the trip to Texas, you sure have to go, or I will have to come and escort you to the airport.
Love always my dear friend.
Destiny, if you can go in February, you should. There's nothing like a break to help put everything in perspective. Good wishes to you in the New Year!
ReplyDelete(Bravo, by the way, on letting the fool above have full opportunity to demonstrate why he was banned.)