Argh! I'm exhausted but still on a high from my trip. I so wish it was this time last week, but I'm looking to the future and that is keeping me positive.
I know I'll miss some things out if I try to recall my trip, but suffice to say that spending time with Eloise (and her husband, Joe and Mum) was simply wonderful. She and I are very similar people and we got on really well. From chatting, shopping, getting our nails done, DJing together at The Dominion, just about everything we did was enjoyable. I can't thank her enough for everything she did for me last week, especially given that her health is not what it should be. I hope to show her how much I appreciate her in the future.
I also really enjoyed meeting Cherrie Opus, also from SL. The three of us ladies had a fun night: Eloise cooked a DELICIOUS meal (fabulous culinary skills are just one of her many talents) and we all sat and chatted whilst wearing crowns! It came as no surprise to me that Eloise has crowns and tiaras aplenty in her house! Cherrie's sub, Rosie, is from the UK and has recently been to Dallas also, he's back in the UK fixing up for a permanent return, so Cherrie and I had that in common to talk about. Eloise made us some delicious cocktails to compliment the food and we spent several hours putting the world to rights.
Aside from Eloise and her family, I spent a lot of time with Rich towards the end of the week. He is another reason why I will be returning. The connection between us in RL was fantastic. We clicked straight away. I was quite surprised, if I'm honest. I thought we would just meet as friends, but there is definitely more than friendship there. Rich is a typical Texan guy, rather macho and not one for showing his emotions, however, once I confronted him and decided to take the initiative, he caved and was putty in my hands. I had him at my feet, literally, with great ease and it felt like the most natural thing in the world. We had a little play time and I was quite harsh with him. He told me he had never stopped loving me, that he couldn't resist me and, to be honest, the more I hurt him the more he surrendered. It was a huge turn on for me and of course made me very happy to have his puppet strings to pull once more.
The future is never certain and a long distance relationship will be hard. However, my plans are that it will not be long distance for too long. I am actively pursuing the opportunity to teach in Dallas, for a year initially. I love the lifestyle, the people - there's just a great vibe in the Southern USA. I felt it back in the 90's when I visited Alabama several times, but my own children were young then so a big life change was not an option, now it is. So, it's an exciting prospect and one that I am pushing hard for. Of course it will be difficult leaving the UK, but the world is a small place nowadays, my family can visit me and I them. I have to do this, for me. It's my time.
Life is for living and I a going to live it. I would rather take the chance at this opportunity than regret never trying.
Love this celebratory song...carpé diem - 'Don't Stop Me Now' - Queen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgzGwKwLmgM
I know I'll miss some things out if I try to recall my trip, but suffice to say that spending time with Eloise (and her husband, Joe and Mum) was simply wonderful. She and I are very similar people and we got on really well. From chatting, shopping, getting our nails done, DJing together at The Dominion, just about everything we did was enjoyable. I can't thank her enough for everything she did for me last week, especially given that her health is not what it should be. I hope to show her how much I appreciate her in the future.
I also really enjoyed meeting Cherrie Opus, also from SL. The three of us ladies had a fun night: Eloise cooked a DELICIOUS meal (fabulous culinary skills are just one of her many talents) and we all sat and chatted whilst wearing crowns! It came as no surprise to me that Eloise has crowns and tiaras aplenty in her house! Cherrie's sub, Rosie, is from the UK and has recently been to Dallas also, he's back in the UK fixing up for a permanent return, so Cherrie and I had that in common to talk about. Eloise made us some delicious cocktails to compliment the food and we spent several hours putting the world to rights.
Aside from Eloise and her family, I spent a lot of time with Rich towards the end of the week. He is another reason why I will be returning. The connection between us in RL was fantastic. We clicked straight away. I was quite surprised, if I'm honest. I thought we would just meet as friends, but there is definitely more than friendship there. Rich is a typical Texan guy, rather macho and not one for showing his emotions, however, once I confronted him and decided to take the initiative, he caved and was putty in my hands. I had him at my feet, literally, with great ease and it felt like the most natural thing in the world. We had a little play time and I was quite harsh with him. He told me he had never stopped loving me, that he couldn't resist me and, to be honest, the more I hurt him the more he surrendered. It was a huge turn on for me and of course made me very happy to have his puppet strings to pull once more.
The future is never certain and a long distance relationship will be hard. However, my plans are that it will not be long distance for too long. I am actively pursuing the opportunity to teach in Dallas, for a year initially. I love the lifestyle, the people - there's just a great vibe in the Southern USA. I felt it back in the 90's when I visited Alabama several times, but my own children were young then so a big life change was not an option, now it is. So, it's an exciting prospect and one that I am pushing hard for. Of course it will be difficult leaving the UK, but the world is a small place nowadays, my family can visit me and I them. I have to do this, for me. It's my time.
Life is for living and I a going to live it. I would rather take the chance at this opportunity than regret never trying.
Love this celebratory song...carpé diem - 'Don't Stop Me Now' - Queen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgzGwKwLmgM
What a grand and wonderful time it sounds like Miss. my thanks as well to Miss Eloise, that alone would have made it a memorable trip ! i am elated that things with You and rich have turned out as they have..seems that all it took was Your presence to set things right.
ReplyDeletei m glad that You feel at home there and Texas is a BIG state.. certainly room for a second star. My congrats to rich as well and the best of wishes to Y/you both.
Tho the path may be steep and sometimes rocky, to the future of the two of Y/you, it thrills and excites me that You have started in on it.. Even tho that means going home again.. lol
Good to have You back home.. at least till it is no longer Your home, Miss
Huggs to All and all.
silk
MISS DESTINY INVADING THE STATES!!! lol
ReplyDeleteOh Miss Destiny, I'm so happy for You and Rich! i knew You would have a boy at Your feet in RL and couldn't be happier you both found each other again.
The southren style suits the Queen Miss Destiny huh? lol Wow and the states too, ROAD TRIP!! :P Again and again Miss i couldn't be more happy for You and knowing You're smiling.
Tight hug Miss,
Wheels