I'm at an hotel near the airport, just about to go to bed. I had a very long day at work, then a three hour drive here and I'm exhausted, but excited. Finally, the time has arrived and I can't wait to get to Dallas, see Eloise, meet Rich and just experience a new place, new culture. It's going to be different, exciting, a little nerve-wracking, but ultimately, fun. I am sure of that. I love flying too. I enjoy the whole experience. Hopefully I'll get some sleep, watch a movie, read, listen to some music and begin to enjoy my holiday.
I didn't get to talk to hylarks today, but I know he has a heavy work schedule. I said goodbye to silk, and I hated that. I'm very attached to him, it feels weird saying goodbye to him when actually, I'll be nearer to him..I think..or at least on the same continent with only an hour's time difference!
Okay...I have to sleep..I will be here sometime in the week, I'm sure.
Dallas, here we come! :))
This song just popped into my head....beautiful harp, simply perfect lyrics..Stevie Wonder - 'If It's Magic'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fX36mGEqfw4
I didn't get to talk to hylarks today, but I know he has a heavy work schedule. I said goodbye to silk, and I hated that. I'm very attached to him, it feels weird saying goodbye to him when actually, I'll be nearer to him..I think..or at least on the same continent with only an hour's time difference!
Okay...I have to sleep..I will be here sometime in the week, I'm sure.
Dallas, here we come! :))
This song just popped into my head....beautiful harp, simply perfect lyrics..Stevie Wonder - 'If It's Magic'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fX36mGEqfw4
Waves frantically as you fly overhead!!!!
ReplyDeleteIt is magic isn't it Miss !
ReplyDelete.. and it's hour has come round at last.
Sorry to hear about the delays in take off. How annoying...to be literally chafing at the gate. i am glad that You boarded and took off ok Miss. i hope that the extra time will not too adversely effect the infamous jet lag. Did You remember to pack Your ten gallon hat ?
i hope that You and Hylarks were able to communicate. i know that he happy and excited as well for You Miss.
Thank You as always for Your kind words Miss, You are prolly winging very nearly over my head as i write this ( runs outside and waves wildly).
not too many ticks left on the clock.. hope You have a BLAST Miss.
fondly
silk
I hope you have a wonderful time Destiny, you absolutely deserve it! And give Eloise a big kiss from me... xxx
ReplyDeleteHave a great time Miss Destiny!
ReplyDelete