Bleurgghhh....that just about sums up my feelings at the moment. I will be glad when this week is over and I can stop thinking 'this time last week I was ....'. I'm just feeling sorry for myself and I'm very tired.
Rich and I communicate everyday via iPhone, which is great and we get to speak to each other, but of course it's not the same or anywhere close to as good as being together. He is pushing hard in the truck and doesn't get much of a break. However, I have to say that it's very difficult stepping back after last week. I know that online is not going to be possible for us on any sort of regular basis and I know that I will get back to Texas, but damn, it's difficult right now. Rich is not very forthcoming with his feelings, he has definitely taken stock of his life and is much more rational and pragmatic about things. This is a sensible approach, but you know what, I need to hear how he feels and I need the passion we felt in person to keep the fires burning. One to one, it's very very different to how he is via email etc. Sensible is one thing, but a woman (ME!) needs to feel desired, wanted, adored. On SL, Rich was very much the adoring, passionate, worshipful submissive. When we met last week he was too, but now he seems to have pulled down the shutters again. I'm not quite sure why, he has tried to explain it to me and we joke about it, because I know it's just 'him', but I am going to have to fight this one hard as it's very much a change from who he was on SL and who he was last week. I suspect that he flicks a mental switch, gets into work mode and puts all his focus on that. When we are together he is so fully mine: attentive, gentlemanly, submissive, but I guess he is a guy who cannot multi-task too well :P.
I haven't seen much of Hylarks at all this week. He is another trucker who is very busy. However, seeing as he was completely away from SL for a while, I am just happy to see him when I can. Silk has some work for the next few weeks and I won't see so much of him either. I think I'm ready for and would really like an SL boy who is online fairly regularly, who has a relatively high sex drive that I can use to my advantage and who is very intelligent, submissive, loyal and devoted. Applications should be sent to : destiny.teardrop@gmail.com :P. LOL.
Anyway, the weekend has begun and I am going to be busy. I'm working for a couple of hours tomorrow, then at Mistress Mentoring, then Confessions. On Sunday I am seeing family for lunch, then running Discussion group. The weekend will soon be over, so I had better go and start enjoying it!
John Waite - Missing You http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw90cJa09N8&feature=fvst
Rich and I communicate everyday via iPhone, which is great and we get to speak to each other, but of course it's not the same or anywhere close to as good as being together. He is pushing hard in the truck and doesn't get much of a break. However, I have to say that it's very difficult stepping back after last week. I know that online is not going to be possible for us on any sort of regular basis and I know that I will get back to Texas, but damn, it's difficult right now. Rich is not very forthcoming with his feelings, he has definitely taken stock of his life and is much more rational and pragmatic about things. This is a sensible approach, but you know what, I need to hear how he feels and I need the passion we felt in person to keep the fires burning. One to one, it's very very different to how he is via email etc. Sensible is one thing, but a woman (ME!) needs to feel desired, wanted, adored. On SL, Rich was very much the adoring, passionate, worshipful submissive. When we met last week he was too, but now he seems to have pulled down the shutters again. I'm not quite sure why, he has tried to explain it to me and we joke about it, because I know it's just 'him', but I am going to have to fight this one hard as it's very much a change from who he was on SL and who he was last week. I suspect that he flicks a mental switch, gets into work mode and puts all his focus on that. When we are together he is so fully mine: attentive, gentlemanly, submissive, but I guess he is a guy who cannot multi-task too well :P.
I haven't seen much of Hylarks at all this week. He is another trucker who is very busy. However, seeing as he was completely away from SL for a while, I am just happy to see him when I can. Silk has some work for the next few weeks and I won't see so much of him either. I think I'm ready for and would really like an SL boy who is online fairly regularly, who has a relatively high sex drive that I can use to my advantage and who is very intelligent, submissive, loyal and devoted. Applications should be sent to : destiny.teardrop@gmail.com :P. LOL.
Anyway, the weekend has begun and I am going to be busy. I'm working for a couple of hours tomorrow, then at Mistress Mentoring, then Confessions. On Sunday I am seeing family for lunch, then running Discussion group. The weekend will soon be over, so I had better go and start enjoying it!
John Waite - Missing You http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw90cJa09N8&feature=fvst
Your tiredness prolly abets Your depression Miss. Time is a good tonic for both and i hope You feel better soon.
ReplyDeleteI think perhaps the change You perceive is one due to the change in venue. Certainly guys are less forthcoming with their feelings and indeed, hardly aware of them. many grow up with no training on background in exploring their emotions and analyzing them. i think in this case, Your presence beings out certain things that otherwise are sheltered. Or at the very least not expressed AS WELL, in writing, or even over the phone
i will be away working for 3 nights a week. Please let me know if i need to clean out the spare cage and oil Your whips Miss. In case You are getting a new boy when i am not around, Miss.. Lol
As To Your weekend, i hope that You can mange to squeeze in a few moments for Yourself and have a rest some relaxations.
Things will get better,look at how far they have come already
silk
You’re certainly in my thoughts Miss Destiny. Yes when You don’t have that constant connection, to share feelings, emotions, and the caring emotes on how the other feels it’s hard to know where the other person is. i’m hopeful things turn out for the best Miss.
ReplyDeleteAs for finding a boy in SL, they should be as lucky to have You. Finding one that is on when You can be and share the same interest, that’s the hard apart. It will happen though Miss, i’m sure of it.
Tight hugs Miss,
Wheels