Wednesday, 16 February 2011

Dallas approaches - fast!

It's Wednesday night, in 48 hours I will be in an hotel at the airport, ready to fly out to Dallas on Saturday morning. I am sooooooooo excited! I am pretty much packed, although the weather in Texas is very changeable at the moment, so I'm told, but I know Eloise has clothes in my size, so I'll be fine.

Rich and I have messaged back and forth on Facebook, we have a comfortable way with each other now and I am genuinely looking forward to meeting him face to face and giving him a hug. I will resist the urge to spank him, perhaps! :P.

I have a busy couple of days at work, it makes the time go quickly, so I'm glad. On SL, it's pretty quiet. Silk is there and Hylarks is also logging on more often. Both boys are wonderful and I adore them. I'm also frustrated at times by my inability to have them fully as mine, but on balance, what I do have is better than not having them in my life at all. I worry about them both though, different reasons, but worry nonetheless.

Essentially, I'm a bit lonely. I'm not desperately sad about it, but of course, it's not a great feeling either. However, I do know that I'm special and I'm worth a lot more than I've had to deal with of late. When I think back to the heartache of relationships, it's a wonder that I have any optimism at all. The boys who told me I was the 'ONE', their all, forever. Just words, words are easy. They all tire, get bored and want something new and exciting. I'm sure that isn't true of all males, but it seems to be true of many. Maybe those who say it, mean it at the time, but they are more in love with the fantasy of being in love, of being owned. I know, without a doubt, that some subs/slaves do genuinely want to live the lifestyle, 24/7, behind closed doors and as much as is reasonably possible outside the home. I will try to be optimistic, but it isn't always easy.

Anyway, I need to get to sleep soon. I have two long days ahead of me at work and then my trip begins - bring it on!

Just for my special friend, Maisy, as I know this will make her smile:-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ffo2Oqt8bIM&feature=related





.


3 comments:

  1. OMG I love that clip and I am so excited they are remaking it. I am so thrilled you are taking this trip, it is going to be som much fun and I cannot wait to catch up with you when you come back, but I am looking forward to seeing if Eliose lets you do some Djing on Tuesday :-P

    Have a fantastic trip mydear friend

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. YeeeeeHawwww ! and Yippeekkkiiayy , Miss

    i am excited as well for You Miss (can You tell , lol?). as well as the rest of the Dominion i expect.

    i hope that Your long planned meeting with Rich goes well and that there is both something new and something old in it.

    i hope that work is not too taxing on You as well as tomorrow and the flight on Saturday (i hear that Customs in Texas is strict. You have to be able to sing all verses of the " Yellow Rose of Texas" as well as have watched every Western Film of John Wane, Gene Audrey and Roy Rogers (i hear there are pop quizzes).

    Thank You as always Miss for Your kind words. Hylarks is a great guy and i admire him tremendously. Well i worry bout You as well and Hylarks. Perhaps WE/we should start up a club ? We/we could get T-shirts , serve tea and cookies at the meetings, maybe even have a theme song ?

    Yes You are special and that creates a special problem of finding someone Worthy of You. Frankly i consider myself damn lucky that You have taken me under Your protection and allow me to serve You as i do, Miss. i encourage You to keep on looking as You do. With both a critical eye and open heart.

    Tick.. Tick.. Tick...

    An old poem but apt i think Miss.

    We must, each of Us
    Seek out happiness and joy
    On our own.

    For sadness and sorrows
    will find us.
    of there own accord.

    Happy Hunting Dear Lady Destiny

    Silk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carefull of those full body scanners Miss! *chuckles*

    Happy flight, and glad to hear that you and Rich can get together. Also as Silk mentioned, your happyness WILL come and you will find that special one.

    Enjoy your flight and will wish you the very best of fun and excitement.

    - Jerbo

    ReplyDelete