Many people seem to notice when I haven't blogged. I'm very flattered - thank you for caring. I am happy to say that the reason I haven't blogged is mostly because I've been having a lot of fun and am just busy, busy!
I moved house on Thursday. I simply adore my new home. It's a small cottage in a a quiet town, just a few minutes from where I lived before, still close to my beloved ducks. Sharing with others for 8 months was good, but not something I could do long term. I need my peace and I need my space. I want the freedom to be me, to play, to laugh, to walk around naked if I so choose! My new home is perfect. I hope to be here a very long time.
A dear friend and sub from the club, Colin, helped me move. He worked hard all day and was an absolute star. I truly couldn't have done it without him. That was last Thursday, today is Monday and I'm just about recovering. My knee and back were very sore. Back is better, knee still hurts some, but that is not going to go away, particularly as I am a stubborn woman and I won't rest it for long.
I've had very little time on SL and am missing my boy, Hylarks, a lot. Fortunately, we manage to message at least once every day. Silk is also in daily contact. I am lucky and blessed to have both wonderful boys in my life. I miss my SL friends. Some come, some go, but there are a few who remain and I value them very much. They know who they are, thank you, ladies and boys for sticking with me, through thick and thin. I'll be around more often soon, I promise.
Yesterday was my second stint as House Mistress at the club. It was really great. There were LOTS of subs there and just me as the only Dominant woman! Luckily, there are one or two switches or sub females who don't mind a little bossing around of boys :P. However, it was down to me to entertain the boys mostly and of course I did. I played with Colin a couple of times, he takes a spanking quite well, plus I enjoyed securing him in a leather arm-binder and hood. He maintains a very good kneel position whilst restrained, I was quite impressed.
It's a very different experience being a House Mistress to being a private Domme. I am very much giving, you could say serving, because I give the subs what they want. However, I really don't mind, I enjoy giving pleasure and it is fun for me too. It's also an incredible show of trust for a stranger to offer himself up to me, without knowing what I will do, how far I will go; it's certainly a big thrill for both parties concerned. I had a lovely time with some adorable sissy boys, as well as a wonderfully sensuous play with a boy who enjoys sensory deprivation and CBT. I was totally exhausted and in the drop zone last night, but it was definitely worth it.
I also saw M there. That wasn't too easy, but we got through it okay and were civil to each other. I know he finds it difficult to talk about how he feels, but that made it tough for me, as I am a great believer in talking things through. However, I cannot change who he is and at least we have had the first meeting since breaking up. He emailed me today, which was sweet of him, I just wish he would say the words in my ear, instead of resorting to email, but email is better than nothing, I suppose.
All that aside, I am very excited at the moment as my boy from SL, Mat, arrives tomorrow, He lives in Slovenia and is coming to stay until June 9th. As I've said before, we have known each other for three years (probably more now), and we have a deep and strong connection, but only recently have we developed our true D/s relationship. I'm just very cautiously optimistic. He is 18 years younger than me, but somehow it feels right. That's something I never thought I would say, but it just does. He's very intelligent, funny, kind and sincere and incredibly submissive. I have high hopes, but am working hard to keep my feet on the ground. Watch this space!
I've also arranged to meet Tim this week. Tim is a boy I met on SL who presses many buttons for me. We can't meet weekends, so this week is ideal. He knows about Mat and we are just meeting for a chat, but I'm really looking forward to seeing him in the flesh. It will do Mat good too, he knows I will always need more than he alone can give me - that's not because he is at fault or failing in any way, it's because of me, who I am. I have very complex and broad needs. Timothy awakens deep fantasies that I have never yet explored, nothing illegal or dangerous, but rather quirky, shall we say. I may reveal more later, but not now.
So, good times indeed - new home, new boys, new life............Ready to Take a Chance Again, Barry Manilow:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrkr9Ipj1XA
I moved house on Thursday. I simply adore my new home. It's a small cottage in a a quiet town, just a few minutes from where I lived before, still close to my beloved ducks. Sharing with others for 8 months was good, but not something I could do long term. I need my peace and I need my space. I want the freedom to be me, to play, to laugh, to walk around naked if I so choose! My new home is perfect. I hope to be here a very long time.
A dear friend and sub from the club, Colin, helped me move. He worked hard all day and was an absolute star. I truly couldn't have done it without him. That was last Thursday, today is Monday and I'm just about recovering. My knee and back were very sore. Back is better, knee still hurts some, but that is not going to go away, particularly as I am a stubborn woman and I won't rest it for long.
I've had very little time on SL and am missing my boy, Hylarks, a lot. Fortunately, we manage to message at least once every day. Silk is also in daily contact. I am lucky and blessed to have both wonderful boys in my life. I miss my SL friends. Some come, some go, but there are a few who remain and I value them very much. They know who they are, thank you, ladies and boys for sticking with me, through thick and thin. I'll be around more often soon, I promise.
Yesterday was my second stint as House Mistress at the club. It was really great. There were LOTS of subs there and just me as the only Dominant woman! Luckily, there are one or two switches or sub females who don't mind a little bossing around of boys :P. However, it was down to me to entertain the boys mostly and of course I did. I played with Colin a couple of times, he takes a spanking quite well, plus I enjoyed securing him in a leather arm-binder and hood. He maintains a very good kneel position whilst restrained, I was quite impressed.
It's a very different experience being a House Mistress to being a private Domme. I am very much giving, you could say serving, because I give the subs what they want. However, I really don't mind, I enjoy giving pleasure and it is fun for me too. It's also an incredible show of trust for a stranger to offer himself up to me, without knowing what I will do, how far I will go; it's certainly a big thrill for both parties concerned. I had a lovely time with some adorable sissy boys, as well as a wonderfully sensuous play with a boy who enjoys sensory deprivation and CBT. I was totally exhausted and in the drop zone last night, but it was definitely worth it.
I also saw M there. That wasn't too easy, but we got through it okay and were civil to each other. I know he finds it difficult to talk about how he feels, but that made it tough for me, as I am a great believer in talking things through. However, I cannot change who he is and at least we have had the first meeting since breaking up. He emailed me today, which was sweet of him, I just wish he would say the words in my ear, instead of resorting to email, but email is better than nothing, I suppose.
All that aside, I am very excited at the moment as my boy from SL, Mat, arrives tomorrow, He lives in Slovenia and is coming to stay until June 9th. As I've said before, we have known each other for three years (probably more now), and we have a deep and strong connection, but only recently have we developed our true D/s relationship. I'm just very cautiously optimistic. He is 18 years younger than me, but somehow it feels right. That's something I never thought I would say, but it just does. He's very intelligent, funny, kind and sincere and incredibly submissive. I have high hopes, but am working hard to keep my feet on the ground. Watch this space!
I've also arranged to meet Tim this week. Tim is a boy I met on SL who presses many buttons for me. We can't meet weekends, so this week is ideal. He knows about Mat and we are just meeting for a chat, but I'm really looking forward to seeing him in the flesh. It will do Mat good too, he knows I will always need more than he alone can give me - that's not because he is at fault or failing in any way, it's because of me, who I am. I have very complex and broad needs. Timothy awakens deep fantasies that I have never yet explored, nothing illegal or dangerous, but rather quirky, shall we say. I may reveal more later, but not now.
So, good times indeed - new home, new boys, new life............Ready to Take a Chance Again, Barry Manilow:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrkr9Ipj1XA
Miss, i am glad to hear that You are safe and it seems happy in Your new home. i am also happy to hear that Yo got some help from a Club Member with the move. Further i hope that You will heed the messages that Your body is sending you and dial Your activities ( i MUST use the plural ) down to "11."
ReplyDeleteThose that know of Your commitment, energy and Your situation in RT will understand and excuse Your absence from SL. Which, after consideration, is shorter than it seems.
It is nice to hear that You are having fun at Your club. Indeed You do serve there.. but then again You also serve in SL but in a more hidden and less open way(s).
The meeting with M was inevitable and it was heartening to hear that it went as well as might be expected. People are what they are and it all goes to prove the importance of communication.
Sounds like Your week off will be anything but idle. Please take care and best wishes for all the adventures and discoveries that lay ahead Miss.
Qwacky