So much has happened these past few weeks. Where to start? I've moved house, had a week's holiday from work and had some fun and play, as well as some heartache. (No change there!)
My boy, Mat, came to stay. He lives in Slovenia. He came and stayed with me for 9 days. We had some amazing times, it was very intense and exciting. Mat was a good house slave and is a very sensual, giving submissive. I'm not going to detail much else here now because since Mat went home last Thursday I've been very upset with him and his behaviour and this has coloured my happy memories of his visit. To cut a long story short, due to technical difficulties, Mat was out of touch with me for three days after his return. He didn't seem to think it was a big deal, whereas I do. So, things are not looking good between us. I've lost faith in him. He doesn't understand how my mind works or what it means to be owned by me, it would seem. Part of me wonders if he is deliberately changed now he has met me and the fantasy is over. Mat is quite immature in some ways and I think perhaps he may need a woman his own age, or younger. It's sad that another dream comes to an end, but it certainly feels that that is what is happening, yet again. Presently, he's silent on me and we are in limbo.
On SL, silk is doing well, he's busy with some work in RL, which keeps him happy and productive, so that pleases me. Hylarks has had a personal bereavement and we haven't had much time together, due once again to his job. However, anytime we get together is a bonus and I am happy for him to serve me whenever he can. He's one of a kind.
My dear friend, Maisy, is going through a rough time right now. Her father is very sick with cancer. It is so difficult to support someone without literally being there, but I also know that having SL/yahoo and online support is also a great help in addition to offline support. She's a very special person and I so hope she continues to be strong and finds strength in me and her online friends to help her through this awful time.
I was on the panel of a Fetlife in SL round table discussion event yesterday. The topic was BDSM Education in Second Life. It was an interesting debate and was well attended. It's amazing how the medium of SL has taken off as an educational tool as well as a leisure activity. Such a wonderful way to connect with people from all over the world!
I was gifted a boy at auction on Saturday. He's a young American guy and is a really promising submissive. I'm enjoying spending time with him, getting to know him.
Other than that, it's quiet. I'm really tired and am going to sleep, but wanted to catch up with my blog. Sorry it's so boring!
For Maisy, with all my love : James Taylor 'You've Got a Friend' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPD87a2jC98
My boy, Mat, came to stay. He lives in Slovenia. He came and stayed with me for 9 days. We had some amazing times, it was very intense and exciting. Mat was a good house slave and is a very sensual, giving submissive. I'm not going to detail much else here now because since Mat went home last Thursday I've been very upset with him and his behaviour and this has coloured my happy memories of his visit. To cut a long story short, due to technical difficulties, Mat was out of touch with me for three days after his return. He didn't seem to think it was a big deal, whereas I do. So, things are not looking good between us. I've lost faith in him. He doesn't understand how my mind works or what it means to be owned by me, it would seem. Part of me wonders if he is deliberately changed now he has met me and the fantasy is over. Mat is quite immature in some ways and I think perhaps he may need a woman his own age, or younger. It's sad that another dream comes to an end, but it certainly feels that that is what is happening, yet again. Presently, he's silent on me and we are in limbo.
On SL, silk is doing well, he's busy with some work in RL, which keeps him happy and productive, so that pleases me. Hylarks has had a personal bereavement and we haven't had much time together, due once again to his job. However, anytime we get together is a bonus and I am happy for him to serve me whenever he can. He's one of a kind.
My dear friend, Maisy, is going through a rough time right now. Her father is very sick with cancer. It is so difficult to support someone without literally being there, but I also know that having SL/yahoo and online support is also a great help in addition to offline support. She's a very special person and I so hope she continues to be strong and finds strength in me and her online friends to help her through this awful time.
I was on the panel of a Fetlife in SL round table discussion event yesterday. The topic was BDSM Education in Second Life. It was an interesting debate and was well attended. It's amazing how the medium of SL has taken off as an educational tool as well as a leisure activity. Such a wonderful way to connect with people from all over the world!
I was gifted a boy at auction on Saturday. He's a young American guy and is a really promising submissive. I'm enjoying spending time with him, getting to know him.
Other than that, it's quiet. I'm really tired and am going to sleep, but wanted to catch up with my blog. Sorry it's so boring!
For Maisy, with all my love : James Taylor 'You've Got a Friend' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPD87a2jC98
sorry to hear that it did not work out in the end Miss. Hopefuly it only cleared the way for something better.
ReplyDeleteQwacky