I think I must be visibly glowing. This past week has been amazing and it wouldn't be an exaggeration to say, life-changing. Having said all that, there have been some down moments too, where mat, who I wrote about before, has had to be put on hold due to personal commitments, but overall, it's been a pretty wonderful week culminating in a stunning weekend.
As I write this, I feel a little deflated, but it's probably just a touch of Domme-drop as I've had an amazing weekend where I felt happy, content and whole. It's all down to one man: M.
I met M last week at the Collective club event. He was a shy slave who decided just to watch and wasn't ready to play. However, he emailed me and we talked throughout the past week. As we chatted it became obvious that there was a very strong connection between us and an astounding similarity in our desires and kinks. Perhaps more importantly, our life beliefs, philosophies and morals, plus our sense of humour are astonishingly alike.
We met at the Collective Staff Meeting on Saturday night and any doubts I had (which were few) just melted away as he walked in and smiled as he offered me a beautiful bunch of roses. My stomach was churning and my heart thumped hard in my chest. Yikes.....scary stuff!
We didn't part until late Sunday evening. ;)
M served me for over 24 hours, with hardly a break as we didn't sleep much at all. He waited on me hand and foot, painted my toe-nails (not a bad job for a beginner!) slept on the floor, while I had his bed, was not permitted to sit on furniture at all, was spanked, teased, collared and leashed and had to ask permission for everything. Above and beyond all of of this, we talked, we shared our histories, we shared our dreams and desires, we bared our souls and connected in a truly amazing way. M is a fantastic man. He's deep, sincere, thoughtful, kind, generous, very submissive, funny, intelligent and he excites me so much.
M is now officially under consideration to be my permanent slave. I think he might be the boy of my dreams! I'm very excited, happy, a little nervous too, but feeling more positive and content than I have for a very long time. It's early days, I know I must pull on the reins, but it's so hard. I miss him today. I want him here, now, with me, always.
Here's a song that M was singing at the weekend (badly, I might add!): All of Me by Michael Bublé http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLnvi5JHNlA&feature=related
Miss,
ReplyDeleteThe Journey was a long one and the path a rocky one.
It warms my heart to see You getting what You so dearly want out of life ( and no doubt giving what You need to give ). It is my fondest hope and wish that This relationship grows and flourishes.
My thoughts will be with You in the days to come and i will look forward with an keen hunger to see what You post next.
Best of wishes
The old Quackster
Miss Destiny, i couldn't be more happy for You! You deserve it and i hope he becomes the boy of Your dreams :) Looks forward to meeting him in SL and hearing more!
ReplyDeleteTight Hugs Miss,
wheels
Awesome Mistress. Positively 100% Awesome. Very very happy to see that. That could be the most favorite post of yours I have ever read. I am definitely very happy for You :)
ReplyDeleteRich
Good GOOd GOOD!!! Aleluya, Felicidades and Mazelthov!.. all the good wishes and all the enrgy for you both!!
ReplyDeleteNeku
Oh wow! What a fun ride it is with you Miss even though I am not one of yours, I get such energy from your postings that it raises my heart each time I read your blogs.
ReplyDeleteTo see the fruition of your journey and the blossoming of your spirit and soul is such a delight.
I hope that this new adventure becomes everything you wish it to be and will wait with held breath (hope I don't pass out though...lol,) for your next chapter in your adventure in life and happiness.
My best wishes to you always.
Hugs!
Jerbo
Glad, really glad for You, Miss Destiny
ReplyDeleteGo on like that, this is wonderful :-)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvuyYj5ROmk
From the submissive concerned: For those who don't know her, the author of this blog is loved and highly respected by those who know her. She has integrity, humour, compassion, intelligence and thoughtfulness. She stands up for what she believes in. She is everything a man could want, and everything a submissive could dream of. I am of course besotted with her. I'm totally dedicated to making her life easier and happier, to obedience to her - even when it's hard, to becoming the boy of her dreams. The first time I sat at her feet I knew it was where I belonged; that feeling has only grown stronger. After so many years I've found what I was looking for. michael
ReplyDelete