Monday, 25 April 2011

Kinky Overload

It's late on Sunday night. I need to sleep, I'm exhausted and in a little pain, but I need to blog and offload some stuff.

I've had a great weekend, well, a great few days actually. Lots of kink with lots of wonderful people. I have really 'come out' in public and it feels so great. I've been to a couple of clubs before, but didn't mingle much and played only a little. These past few days I have felt much happier and more confident playing publicly. I really feel as if I have found myself. I am loved and accepted for who I am -more on that in a moment.

Thursday was the Colchester Collective Munch. It was really great, as always. There were a couple of idiots there, but life is full of idiots. Thankfully, the majority of people were genuine, honest, interesting, warm and intelligent kinksters. There was also cake. Gotta love a munch where you can munch cake, eh?

Saturday I went to the the play party at Ann and Roly's in Romford. I had a wonderful time there, got to see some old faces and some new ones, I also got to play with two boys, both called Mark. Mark seems to be a common name for subs. I have had several D/s encounters with Marks, odd that. Anyhow, I had one bring me gifts (toys mainly, one of which was a crop which I broke on first use - eeks! I'm either too heavy handed or he bought a cheap crop, the latter I think). We had a good time, some humiliation, teasing, spanking and a little queening to finish it off. Then, Mark 2, who I also spanked and pulled around on a leash. He barked like a dog, very well. He is a cute boy.

The highlight of my weekend was my debut as House Mistress at the first club event of The Colchester Collective yesterday afternoon. It's hard to describe how amazing it was. I had one of the best times I've ever had at a public event in my entire life. Great  play with really wonderful submissives, but also laughs and fun with some awesome people. I also tried a violet wand - loved it! I spanked and caned many bottoms, it was bliss. The atfer party was a wonderful way to end the day and I was very touched and proud to be told that the repeated comment about me was, 'How can she be so nice and so cruel at the same time?'. I love that, that is who I am. How wonderful to be accepted, loved and liked for being kinky and deviant.

I am flaking now....very tired....much to tell but too tired to tell it. Back to work tomorrow, but only a three day week as we have the royal wedding on Friday. I am soooo tired, but soooo content.

I spanked a lovely soft, round bottom to this song, every time I hear it I will smile now:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCjMZMxNr-0 Duran Duran 'Girls on Film'


3 comments:

  1. Soo glad that You are glad.. fulfilled and fully empowered.. here is to a bright future Miss !!

    Quacky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Destiny, I just love reading your blog. Thank you for allowing me to live vicariously through your fantastic experiences! ;-)

    Gabrielle R.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad to hear you are so happy and having fun exploring yourself. At times like these, one has to appreciate life's wonderful surprises.

    ReplyDelete