Sunday, 28 August 2011

Progress Report!

As I type this, my boy, Sweeney is sitting in the room on his laptop. Wow! How wild that is, or would have seemed two weeks ago. Now, it seems perfectly normal. He's been here a week and it has a flown by in a whirl of emotion and activity. It's going way too quickly for my liking. Right now he is concerned about how his family are faring with the hurricane and this has been on his, and my, mind for a few days leading up to today when it hit Connecticut. Thankfully, he received an email from his brother just a short while ago and it seems like the worst is over. So, we can't relax entirely, but at least the end is in sight.

Today, also, is the first anniversary of the death of my ex-sub, Mark, aka Buckie. It's hard to believe that a whole year has gone by since he passed away. I still miss him.

How can I explain how amazing this week has been? I'm not really sure where to begin. Sweeney and I are getting on fantastically well. He was very nervous for a day or so and I think he was surprised at how much harder it is to relax in real life, with someone you have met on Second Life. However, he's much more relaxed now, after almost a week. I am a very confident person and found it quite easy to just be myself with him, despite feeling so nervous at the airport as I waited from him on Monday!

We have spent some great days sightseeing, laughing and joking and talking late into the night, as we lay in the dark, in my bed. We've played a little too, of course, but I'm taking things very slowly with Sweeney as his mind has been squarely on the hurricane in the US, as well as his nerves about being with me. It's suited me perfectly too; getting to know each other is the most important thing, in any case. We rub along very well together and Sweeney is so easy to spend time with. He's very mild-mannered, easy-going, but also has opinions on everything and can talk about pretty much any subject. I find him very, very attractive physically  and it's hard to keep my hands off him at times, but I'm restraining myself (argh!) and taking things at a steady pace. I hope my pace suits him, I think it does, we are pretty open with each other and before he leaves we will have a very honest and open talk about how things have gone and how we feel about each other, as well as where we want this relationship to go.

Tomorrow we go to Paris until Wednesday evening. I can't wait! It should be a great trip. Paris is a beautiful city. It will be so wonderful to share it with my boy. Thursday will be our last day. as I have to take Sweeney to the airport on Friday morning. I am dreading that moment and I know I'm going to hate coming home to an empty house, but I will have many, many happy memories of our wonderful 12 days to keep me smiling!

Enough talk of him leaving ...there's still five days to go!

As I write, he's fallen asleep. He didn't sleep well last night and was up early, so a nap is just what he needs. As I look at him sleeping, I'm smiling to myself and my heart swells with love for him. He's am amazing guy. I love him so much. I'd like to freeze time right now.

Jim Croce - 'Time In A Bottle' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBWDHyAct4w

7 comments:

  1. Destiny! This is the best news ever! I'm so happy for you both! Enjoy your time together! I have a feeling this is only the beginning.....!

    Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Followed Gabbie's breadcrumbs here and let me just say that reading it all has kept a BIG GRIN on my face.
    I am so excited for you both. Such a beautiful thing. *Big big hugs*
    x
    Miss LaBelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Mistress :). Best blog I have read by anyone in a long time. Have fun in Paris. Rich

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know that You will treasure the time and savor each precious momment. May this be the start of a long and enduring relationship .

    Pauses for a mommnet to think about Buckey.

    Qwacky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very very happy for you Destiny, this blogpost made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So wonderful to hear that all is progressng so very well for you Miss. I hope the remainder of Sweeney's visit slowed to a crawl and it becomes etched into your mines as a treasured memory. My best wishes to you both for many more memories like these Miss!

    ReplyDelete