Right now, it feels as if part of my very soul has been ripped away and taken from me. My boy is on the plane flying back to the US and it feels so wrong. After taking him to Heathrow, I came back to an empty house and bawled my eyes out. Just looking at the bottle of Coke Zero he left in my fridge has me crying again. I'm a mess. I know we'll see each other again, I know this is just the beginning, but my goodness it hurts to be without him.
Our 12 days flew by. I can honestly say that there wasn't one moment of regret, awkwardness or anything negative in all our time together. We are a perfect fit. He really completes me in every way. One of the greatest things about us is how much fun we have. We just laughed and laughed so much when together, at the most silly things. He made me cry with laughter, several times.
I can't write much more now, I'm just missing him terribly already and I want to hear that he's home safely, which won't be for several hours yet.
On the way to the airport, this song came on the radio.....the lyrics are fitting, but not only that, when I got home and watched the video I saw that is is set in Paris and London - where Sweeney and I spent several days together. Weird coincidence, eh?
Lady Antebellum 'Just A Kiss' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_yTphvyiPU&ob=av2n
Our 12 days flew by. I can honestly say that there wasn't one moment of regret, awkwardness or anything negative in all our time together. We are a perfect fit. He really completes me in every way. One of the greatest things about us is how much fun we have. We just laughed and laughed so much when together, at the most silly things. He made me cry with laughter, several times.
I can't write much more now, I'm just missing him terribly already and I want to hear that he's home safely, which won't be for several hours yet.
On the way to the airport, this song came on the radio.....the lyrics are fitting, but not only that, when I got home and watched the video I saw that is is set in Paris and London - where Sweeney and I spent several days together. Weird coincidence, eh?
Lady Antebellum 'Just A Kiss' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_yTphvyiPU&ob=av2n
You come a long way and down some hard roads on Your journey.. i'm sorry to hear about your tears but if that is the baptism for a the start of new life i can only smile gently and give You a sympathetic hug..
ReplyDeleteLift up Your head
for happiness
now walks beside me
Lift up Your head
for love
now guides the way
Qwacky