.....and he'll be here, in the UK.
:::pause to let it sink in again:::
We've been busy all weekend, Sweeney mostly with tying things up at work, saying goodbye to family and friends (anyone would think he was emigrating!) and me with family visits and bits and pieces. Today has been really bizarre...I've missed him so much, but have had messages back and forth via our phones. I can hear the tension in his voice and I know he's exhausted. I so hope he can sleep on the plane but as he hates flying, that's not likely. Hopefully, once he's here, he will relax a little and catch up on sleep, although again, that may not be the case as we will both be high on adrenaline.
Right now, Sweeney is getting ready to head to Boston as he's staying the night in a hotel due to an early flight tomorrow. I wish I could comfort him, help ease his anxiety and tiredness, but it's me that's causing it, so that's quite difficult.
I too am a little anxious, but mostly just excited and impatient for him to be here so we can at last share the same space, breathe the same air and be like a normal couple...whatever that is!
Anyway, I'm tired, haven't been sleeping too well myself this week, so I'm going to bed now and will be back to blog soon - perhaps this week, perhaps later...we'll see.
Exciting times! Keep everything crossed for us. :)
Savage Garden, 'Truly, Madly, Deeply' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQnAxOQxQIU&ob=av2e
:::pause to let it sink in again:::
We've been busy all weekend, Sweeney mostly with tying things up at work, saying goodbye to family and friends (anyone would think he was emigrating!) and me with family visits and bits and pieces. Today has been really bizarre...I've missed him so much, but have had messages back and forth via our phones. I can hear the tension in his voice and I know he's exhausted. I so hope he can sleep on the plane but as he hates flying, that's not likely. Hopefully, once he's here, he will relax a little and catch up on sleep, although again, that may not be the case as we will both be high on adrenaline.
Right now, Sweeney is getting ready to head to Boston as he's staying the night in a hotel due to an early flight tomorrow. I wish I could comfort him, help ease his anxiety and tiredness, but it's me that's causing it, so that's quite difficult.
I too am a little anxious, but mostly just excited and impatient for him to be here so we can at last share the same space, breathe the same air and be like a normal couple...whatever that is!
Anyway, I'm tired, haven't been sleeping too well myself this week, so I'm going to bed now and will be back to blog soon - perhaps this week, perhaps later...we'll see.
Exciting times! Keep everything crossed for us. :)
Savage Garden, 'Truly, Madly, Deeply' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQnAxOQxQIU&ob=av2e
WOOT!!
ReplyDeleteQwacky
Crosses fingers.
ReplyDeleteQwacky