I love this time of year. Daffodils are my favourite flower, they make me smile. It's still quite chilly outside, but it's bright and sunny and the days are longer. There's a wonderful anticipation in the air and it feels good to be alive.
I had a great weekend. Very busy and very vanilla, but nothing wrong with that :). On Saturday I went up to Coventry to a charity fundraiser ball with some friends; we had a lot of fun and it was a late night, but well worth it. Yesterday I was in Cambridge with family. We had a happy, relaxed time, I particularly loved spending time with my beautiful grandchildren. They make me smile, continuously. My three year old granddaughter told me that I could have some of her bubble bath if I was 'a good girl'. I will, of course, be a very good girl!
Rich and I continue to talk every day. Our relationship is intact, but in truth, it's very hard to maintain a D/s connection with this job and the time difference. He belongs to me, I know that, but it's not feasible to try and push him to serve remotely, given that his days are always changing and he pushes hard to meet deadlines. However, I am enquiring about a temporary teaching contract so I can try to get back to Dallas later this year and spend a longer amount of time there, with him, to see how things work out. I miss him, I miss the connection we had for the time we shared together and I need to give us a chance. However, the teaching prospects are not as forthcoming as I had hoped. I think restricting my search to Dallas is going to mean that it takes longer to find a job, but I will be patient and persistent (I'm better at the latter!).
I met a boy who I have been talking to on Fetlife last week. We had a lovely evening, chatting, a little play and I hope to see him again next month.
I'm going to the a local Munch in a couple of weeks, plus Club Pedestal in two week's time. I need to socialise and be with people who I can relax with, be myself with. I also hope to go to Nimhneach again in April.
Honestly, I need a boy at my feet and I miss that a lot. There are many, many submissive males on Fetlife, but the quality is poor. I know that may sound arrogant, but I really don't care. I am worth more than many of them are offering me in terms of their time and energy. The majority are looking for kink fulfillment, not true service to a truly dominant woman. I get messages from subs offering themselves every day, but again, the majority are just not up to scratch and receive a brief 'no thank you' reply.
I do talk to one or two really great boys via Fetlife message and email and I enjoy talking to them.
I don't know, it's a bit lonely being me at times, but I have learnt that biding my time usually brings the best results, so I will continue to see what fate has in store and remain optimistic. In fact, I'll look at some daffodils, listen to some beautiful music, think of my grandkids, be grateful for my life when so much suffering is going on around the world, particularly in Japan. I will smile, often.
U2 -Beautiful Day http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co6WMzDOh1o
I had a great weekend. Very busy and very vanilla, but nothing wrong with that :). On Saturday I went up to Coventry to a charity fundraiser ball with some friends; we had a lot of fun and it was a late night, but well worth it. Yesterday I was in Cambridge with family. We had a happy, relaxed time, I particularly loved spending time with my beautiful grandchildren. They make me smile, continuously. My three year old granddaughter told me that I could have some of her bubble bath if I was 'a good girl'. I will, of course, be a very good girl!
Rich and I continue to talk every day. Our relationship is intact, but in truth, it's very hard to maintain a D/s connection with this job and the time difference. He belongs to me, I know that, but it's not feasible to try and push him to serve remotely, given that his days are always changing and he pushes hard to meet deadlines. However, I am enquiring about a temporary teaching contract so I can try to get back to Dallas later this year and spend a longer amount of time there, with him, to see how things work out. I miss him, I miss the connection we had for the time we shared together and I need to give us a chance. However, the teaching prospects are not as forthcoming as I had hoped. I think restricting my search to Dallas is going to mean that it takes longer to find a job, but I will be patient and persistent (I'm better at the latter!).
I met a boy who I have been talking to on Fetlife last week. We had a lovely evening, chatting, a little play and I hope to see him again next month.
I'm going to the a local Munch in a couple of weeks, plus Club Pedestal in two week's time. I need to socialise and be with people who I can relax with, be myself with. I also hope to go to Nimhneach again in April.
Honestly, I need a boy at my feet and I miss that a lot. There are many, many submissive males on Fetlife, but the quality is poor. I know that may sound arrogant, but I really don't care. I am worth more than many of them are offering me in terms of their time and energy. The majority are looking for kink fulfillment, not true service to a truly dominant woman. I get messages from subs offering themselves every day, but again, the majority are just not up to scratch and receive a brief 'no thank you' reply.
I do talk to one or two really great boys via Fetlife message and email and I enjoy talking to them.
I don't know, it's a bit lonely being me at times, but I have learnt that biding my time usually brings the best results, so I will continue to see what fate has in store and remain optimistic. In fact, I'll look at some daffodils, listen to some beautiful music, think of my grandkids, be grateful for my life when so much suffering is going on around the world, particularly in Japan. I will smile, often.
U2 -Beautiful Day http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co6WMzDOh1o
Spring has Sprung but You have LEAPED into action Miss !
ReplyDeleteThe weekends, when Most take some leisure, is just a change of pace for You and dang if i don't think You keep Yourself more busy on the weekend ! What what with this and that and the other thing.. plus a hefty amount of time spent in putting together and running an Event at the Dominion.
i do not know the details of Yours and rich's situation and indeed it may be needed to look around and beyond the boundaries of Dallas for employment, giving the job market..
I am glad that You enjoyed such a full and fruitful weekend and that You are making plans and over coming obstacles for your future. Perhaps this upcoming Munch You write of will provide a tasty treat.. and i do not mean Twix bars Miss lol.
.
It is wonderful to see You happy and effervescent again.. i hope this is the first of many and many such Blogs by You Miss.
As always, best wishes Miss
silk