Tuesday, 8 March 2011

The Return of the Mojo!

It's back - with avengeance - my Domme Mojo has returned! I was worried there for a while, but I should have known it would only be a temporary thing. I am feeling stronger, sexier, more determined and hornier than ever :P. No doubt spending time with Rich in Dallas helped a fair amount *grins*.

It's strange how our confidence can fluctuate. In truth, I never lost confidence persé, but I definitely felt a bit flat and uninterested. I think the time of year has a lot to do with it too. I really do not like winter. The days are getting longer and it's just nice to be enjoying more daylight hours.

As a dominant woman, it is disconcerting when you feel vulnerable and weak. It's even harder to admit that to others, particularly other dommes. Thankfully, I have some great friends and they understood and held me up through the dark times. They also told me that they had experienced it themselves; that helps, to know that it's normal, that it will return and oh boy, has it. I am HUNGRY for some intense play.

I'm going to go to more meets and perhaps Club Pedestal this month. I am 'coming out' a lot more now. I know there is the risk that I will be outed and with my job that is a risk, but I can't keep pretending I am somebody I'm not, as though I'm ashamed of it. That now bothers me more than being outed. I have told more of my friends and today I told two of my work colleagues. At the weekend I am going to stay with friends and I plan on telling them too. I feel brave and confident and ready to stand up and be proud!

Today is International Women's Day.
This is for my mum, who left the earth far too soon, aged 41. I have missed her every day of my life since then. She was a great Johnny Mathis fan, this is a lovely song and a tribute to her and her wonderful smile:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dHFdOo5zT4&feature=related




1 comment:

  1. Dear Lady Destiny,

    i'm glad to hear that you have located Your Mojo.. to my way of thinking it was never gone.. just stepped into the shadows.. the important thing is that You feel well and happy.. and hunger makes all meals the more appealing and appatizing..

    i like as well Your zest for RL things.. tho i have not mothballed my concerns..

    Look out world (Lady) Destiny is BACK IN TOWN !!!!

    WOOT

    Hugs

    silk

    ReplyDelete