Monday, 28 March 2011

TIME FLIES

I can't believe it's been two weeks since I last blogged! So much has happened, I seem to wake up, turn around and its the end of the day again.

News: Hylarks is back wearing my collar on SL. He didn't really leave, to be honest, but we decided to make it official again and I couldn't be happier about that. I adore him. Just wish he wasn't so far away, but never mind, I'm grateful for what I have with him. It's almost a year since I first took him under protection. It's flown by. He has stood by me through some very dark times and always encourages me in everything I do in both SL and in my real life. He truly just wants my happiness.

Rich and I speak every day and he has been on SL once or twice. It's very weird having him on there. He is different. It's hard to explain, but he just isn't submissive in the way he speaks or behaves. He doesn't follow my SL rules and just acts oddly. I know I said this before, but it's really hard to see him in such a different way on SL.
Silk lost his internet for a couple of days and for a few hours I didn't know where he was or what had happened. I was worried sick. Not getting his daily email not seeing him log on to Yahoo around 1.00pm GMT - all those things I am used to were not happening and it really caused me to feel concerned about his welfare. I called him, no answer. I felt sick in my stomach and began to worry more, realising just how much silk means to me. Thankfully he had Eloise's phone number from when I was staying there and he called her so she could let me know and I was put out of my anguish late in the afternoon. When things like this happens it just reaffirms to me how important it is to have other means of contact with those we form deep relationships with on Second Life. It is NOT a game, it's a genuine, real way of meeting people. You don't have to be in the physical presence of someone to have a deep connection to them, especially if you use voice.

The sub I met on fetlife and consequentially met in real life didn't work out. He has other issues going on and I think I was far too full on for him. I am talking to a few others who I met on fetlife. I'm just not sure how much of their interest is real submission and how much is them looking for kinky fun. Of course, they are individuals and I shouldn't lump them all together. There are one or two who seem genuine. However, as they might read this I am not going to name anyone in particular. I do know that finding the right match will be a challenge, for several reasons, not least being that I may be off to Dallas sometime in the not too distant future! However, that is still uncertain, teaching positions are not forthcoming and I am not going to stop meeting submissives in the UK and have no life while all that is in the balance. I just don't know how things will turn out. I will definitely be going back to see Rich (and Eloise of course) and may need to have a couple of extended holidays to see how things work out with regards to he and I and to look into jobs over there. I may meet a sub/slave in the UK and form an attachment here, which will make life very complicated indeed. However, I believe in destiny (naturally) and I need to take each day as it comes and do what feels right.

Last week I went to a local munch and had a really great time. It was so good to chat and socialise with others in the lifestyle. I have been to munches before, a few years ago but never to one fairly local to me. I decided to take the plunge and I am glad I did. I didn't meet anyone I know in a vanilla sense, so that was a relief!

On Friday night I went to the femdom night at Club Pedestal with a new Domme friend, Jay, who I met on Fetlife. We had a fantastic time. It was a fascinating event. I had some fun with sitting on a slave, plus some foot worship etc., met some great people too. I didn't like everything. I'm not really one for casual play with strangers, so it wasn't the kind of scene where I would jump in and play, unless I had my own slave with me. However, I do love to watch and there was certainly plenty to see! There was often a feel of 'cruising', akin to nightclubs where men walk around looking for women to pick up. That irritated me, but it was a minor nuisance compared to the whole event. I had a very long, exciting and interesting night. Shame about the house music....

Oh and I booked my ticket for Nimhneach in May in Dublin! I'm really looking forward to going back there. I had such a blast last time with Sue, Zaira and others.....it will be great to return, I can't wait!

Family wise, everyone is well. My eldest son has been clean for over three months. He is a different person. I am absolutely thrilled and really believe he's turned a corner and is on a different path now. My other two sons are also doing great. So far this year, family things have been much better than this time last year.

That's probably enough for now.....this was just a quick update as I've been meaning to catch up for ages and I do like to write, it is cathartic for me to get it all off my chest, although I'm sure I've forgotten some things.

As always, music features in my life on a daily basis, here's a song I love from one of my all time favourite performers, listen to the lyrics.... Sting 'Fragile' :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lB6a-iD6ZOY&feature=related



2 comments:

  1. Miss,
    So nice to see You again, getting back to Your old mettle and form. Not that You ever left them, but You can get very very busy. Lovely to see You blog once again Miss.

    i am deeply sorry that You were subject to such worries Miss. You are right that there has to be a better to stay in touch. i certain Missed You and others on Sl and was concerned and racking my brains for ways to be in Touch. i will try to do better in the future.

    i am glad that You had a generally good time at the Munch and club. There, as in life, there are F/folks there for an assortment of reasons. Fulfilling Fetish's and kinks ( which by itself is fine) as well as the true heart of slavery.. to serve..for Your plesaure...i look forward with to hearing about You upcoming events.

    How DELIGHTFUL to hear all the counting good news of Your family.. i know that there have been some hard times in the past and hopefully that will only make now and the future, all the sweeter.

    i think that You are wise in balancing things and planning to have several trips to keep on exploring RL things. Hopefully there will be a 2 week one so that there is some extended time to get to know each other.. and enjoy !

    As always, well wishes Miss

    silk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dewey, I always thing about your son and mean to ask. So amazing he is doing well. I hope that will continue long in to the future.

    It's exciting times for you and I can hear the spring in your step again so to speak, and am so happy for you.

    I love you!

    Eva

    ReplyDelete