So I'm a worrier, it kind of comes with the territory of being a woman/mother....well, I think so anyway, and today I am worried.
Rich went to see the doctor today and has been signed off of work for this week at least. He has to see a cardiologist on Friday. I get to see more of him, which is good of course, but I am concerned for his health. I love him so much and just want to be there to support him. I really really hate this long distance relationship right now - well, not the relationship, just the distance. It is a struggle, but it is a challenge and both he and I love a challenge!
Yesterday is forgotten, he was a bit down and I was moody, we are real people and I can't be his perfect Domme 24/7, but what I can be and what I am is his near-perfect Domme 24/7. He'd be pretty stupid to not settle for that and he knows it!
Hylarks sent me his first attempt at an erotic story and it's pretty good. I was smiling as I read it, knowing that his inspiration was me. He is proving to be a very loyal and devoted boy and is really working hard to make up for lost time.
Yesterday at The Dominion was awesome, the birthday discussion was just brilliant and today Eva asked me to do the Jay Wiseman interview next Sunday on SL. Jay Wiseman is a very well known BDSM author in San Francisco, well respected in the BDSM community, so I am excited about that and a little anxious too. I'm flattered that Eva has asked me to do it, she obviously trusts me to do a good job and that really means a lot to me.
After this week I have a week off work and on October 29th I fly to Dublin to meet up with Sue, Zaira, Emma, Jem and a couple of boys from SL. We are going to Nimneach on the Saturday for their regular fetish night and I'm really looking forward to that.
There is much to smile about, but until my boy has been seen by the heart doctor and we know what's what, I will not be completely relaxed.
Time to sleep now.....
A beautiful Genesis song 'Hold On My Heart' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4pLqznEe3I&ob=av2n
and she'll (or he....or i....) fly, fly, fly, fly....fly...
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCwpeyM_FGs
i am so sorry to hear about rich.. i know how stressful that can be.. espiaclly at this stage of things. Feb oh so near.. the talk on sunday
ReplyDeletewas teriffic.. i really enjoy the way that You guide things.. hoping that i can be at the Wiseman interview.. well wishs Miss
silk
I'm sure everything will be fine with Rich, Destiny. Of course you worry. You are a sensitive, caring woman and Rich is very lucky to have you. Distance be damned! :-)
ReplyDelete