Sunday, 17 October 2010

I hate change!

I really, really do hate change. I  know I need to deal with it, just get on with it and be a grown up. So, this is a big move for me. I am very attached to my blog. I cannot seem to move it over, keep getting error messages, so if anyone can help me import my old blog here, please email me at destiny.teardrop@gmail.com.  In the meantime, I hope this blog proves to be more reliable than the old site and I do so hope that you will follow me here.
Today The Dominion is two years old - HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DOMINION! I am incredibly proud to say that I have been there almost since day one (I was about two week's late and Eva never lets me forget!). I have seen the sim grow and I clearly remember conversations with Eva about the additions she made to The Dominion group of sims. What she has achieved is quite incredible.
On a personal note, I have shared my life with all it's ups and downs with my closest friends at The Dominion and my gratitude to them is immeasurable. I love the place, even when it irritates me!
In about 90 minutes I will be hosting a special discussion group (12 noon slt) and I can't wait to hear people's memories of the past two years, as well as their suggestions for things we could do better.
The Dominion boasts a membership of almost 3000 - that is really quite astonishing.
Long live The Dominion and all who sub or Domme in her! Cheers. :))
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYgKesYSwK8&feature=fvst Stevie Wonder - Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely a wonderful discussion group today Mistress. Wonderful memories shared and the Dominion celebrated by those who call it home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Benvenuta to this new blog, new in the look but i hope (and think) not in the essence.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RjIPPY9_Gk

    ReplyDelete