I like Wednesdays, the weekend looms and I have had a blast on SL this evening. Both Rich and Hylarks were on and I enjoyed them both immensely. Rich was locked in the cage doing timed Maths problems while I had Hylarks on voice with various worship/sexual pose balls - a great tease for Rich as he tried to concentrate and also a big turn on for me to have control of both boys at the same time, in different ways. Hylarks sounded a little flustered too *laughs*. A double whammy, one might say.
This is short though as I'm tired now and heading off to bed..I'll catch up in a day or so.
Big hugs to all.
Annie Lennox, 'Sweet Dreams' - great song! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52bh36j023Y&ob=av2n
Was awesome to hear you so pleased my Mistress :}. i love You Mistress
ReplyDeletegald to hear that All and all seem to be
ReplyDeletewell Miss.
silk
More than just a little flustered Mistress!!
ReplyDeleteGlad You had fun, Miss Destiny. A music for Your fun.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94asd5_o_Sg