Monday, 25 October 2010

Out of control

Grrr. I hate this feeling. Rich is in the hospital and all I can do is wait. Thankfully, his brother has my contact details so he can let me know how things go, but this really is a situation I find hard to tolerate. I am not patient, as I've said before, not in these sort of circumstances. Saying goodbye to him last night was just horrible. I should be there with him. Hopefully he will be out tomorrow and the worst will be behind us.
I am on holiday this week, but went to work today to teach a revision class as there are some exams coming up next month. It was good to keep myself occupied for a while.
I was just talking to Hylarks and Zaira on Yahoo, but I can't make conversation very well today. I'll watch some TV, read perhaps..just try and enjoy the solitude and my thoughts.
Tomorrow is pampering day - getting my hair done, eyebrows waxed, maybe nails done too. I'm looking forward to that.
Oh yesterday - I almost forgot! It was amazing doing the Jay Wiseman Interview on SL - he is a great guy, lovely sense of humour, quite humble for a dominant male (he he), educated, enlightened...I could go on, but won't. The interview went really well. The sim was packed with 80+ people and more wanting to get in. Incredible! I think I did a good job. I love interviewing, discussion...it's just my thing. I'm a Gemini - a typical communicator and it happens to be something I am good at too. I suck at organising these things, but am good at the doing part!
Jay brought up the subject of Tops needing after care, that really struck home with me, it's so important and I've always said this myself: We need feedback, we need to know we did OK. It's not weakness, it's called being human. Hugs work for me too :). I know I am a paradox. I'm a very strict, hard core Domme in many respects (not in a physical way, but in the depth of my control and my demands), but I am also a Domme who loves deeply and has a very sensitive and emotional side.
I need to leave this here....waffling. I'll be back soon.

Bon Jovi - Living on A Prayer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDK9QqIzhwk

3 comments:

  1. Thinking of you and Rich today. Hope all goes well. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure everything will be fine. But nevertheless i will keep my fingers crossed.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSkz3j9b23Y

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of You and Rich, my Mistress

    ReplyDelete