Wednesday, 29 June 2011

Summertime!

I have been busy, very busy and much has happened - no surprise there!

The summer has finally arrived in the UK and it's been lovely, but also too damn hot sometimes. However, I don't want to focus on the weather, there are far more exciting things to write about!

Firstly, the not so good news - Hylarks has left my collar. This was by mutual agreement due to our differing time zones and his limited online time since he changed his working hours due to a new job. We made this difficult and sad decision after struggling on for several months, hardly seeing each other on SL at all. Hylarks was feeling that he wasn't really able to serve me and I was not feeling very dominant towards him. In a nutshell, we had become more like friends. We had no play time, no D/s time and just the occasional, but very enjoyable, short periods of time on SL together. The good news is that  Hylarks and I will be friends forever, extremely close friends, he is an amazing man and I love him dearly. I hope he finds a good Mistress sometime in the future, someone who he can serve and who will cherish him and value him for the great submissive that he is.

Better news: I heard from Mat and we talked things out via email. I feel better that we have had closure, of sorts, and I expect we will still email each other occasionally. I did feel sad for a while, but I know that we are not right for each other. I am not the woman he needs, and he is definitely not the boy of my dreams, although he is a good person, just not right for this demanding woman! *grins*

The best news of all is that Sweeney and I are coming on in leaps and bounds. He amazes me every day with his submission and I can't believe we only met just under three weeks ago. I am absolutely besotted with him: he excites me, thrills me and arouses me beyond belief. He is intelligent, funny and a great talker. We have so much in common and our time together online flies by every day. I am so grateful that his online times coincide with mine. I think of him constantly and want to be with him 24/7. It's intoxicating and exciting, but scares the hell out of me too! However, as everyone who knows me, knows....I don't do things by halves and I am not the sort of person to look at the negatives or think of the pitfalls. I grip life by the balls and twist it....growling, 'Come on then, give me what ya got!'. It seems that life is giving me a most amazing ride right now. I hope it continues on and on and on. I am truly happy.

The club continues to thrive, it was our third event last Sunday and it went really well, although my mind was elsewhere a lot and I really wanted to get home to be with my boy - yeah, I got it bad!

That's all for now, he's online and I want to be with him, simple as that.........

Can't Fight This Feeling Anymore, REO SpeedWagon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nd4j1Ms1VYE&feature=related


1 comment:

  1. Dear Lady Destiny,

    i am sorry to hear that Hylarks has left Your steel... i know how much it meant to him and assume that it meant a great deal to You as well.
    Hylarks is one of those rare person that has so many things going on for him. i have always looked to and looked up to him for inspiration and guidance ( thru his actions). i am very glad that the T/two of Y/you will continue and maintain a friendship.

    it is nice ( that's not the word fot it, but it is the best i can think of ATM) that You an Mat have come to some sort of amicable closure. That was a wound that was in danger of being a scar for both, otherwise.

    it makers me happy to hear that Sweeney an You are progressing so well and that it make You so happy (as well as other feelings ).

    Also the fact that the club is doing well is a hearting one to hear. i have always thought of England ( and Europe in general) as a place that is more accepting of such things.. even if they are still clandestine.

    in general it sounds like your lives RT and SL are full and productive.. may they both continue that way.

    Please take care Miss

    Qwacky

    ReplyDelete