Saturday, 18 June 2011

Sunshine After the Rain

Isn't life strange and quite wonderful at times? I've had a good week, a very good week. I'm lucky that I don't stay down for long, fate always seems to put something or someone in my path to give me hope and faith again.

However, I must start by saying that today I am sad for my darling friend, Maisy, whose father died yesterday after a lengthy illness. I wish I could take her pain away, but all I can do is make sure she knows I love her and am here for her, always.

Mat didn't get back in touch with me. I can't help but be very disappointed and hurt that he didn't have the decency to at least email me goodbye. However, as I said before, he is a little immature and of course with immaturity comes a lack of confidence and a lack of ability to face consequences, to stand up and be a man and to be open and honest. He is not a bad person, I hope he has a happy life and learns from his mistakes. I don't regret meeting him or having him stay with me. It was important for us to find out if we were compatible; we were on a shallow level, but only superfically. There were cracks in our relationships which showed when Mat was here and I am sure he has considered those since returning home, which is why he has shut me out of his life. There will be no going back. I am quite ruthless when somebody treats me badly. I won't be made a fool of. I will remain dignified.

On an extremely positive note, Sweeney, who I was gifted at auction, is turning out to be an absolute delight! He is in the US, but his online times match mine, so we have spent many hours on SL together this week, getting to know each other in both a non-scene and D/s sense also. He is very submissive, very eager to please and oh-so-sexy! I've taken him under consideration and am very excited about the journey that lays ahead. It's been a long time since a completely new sub has made me feel this wonderful. It's scary, but irresistible. So far, we are very compatible and there is that je ne sais quoi, that mysterious, intoxicating chemistry between us that makes me desire him constantly.

On that optimistic note, I shall sign off with....Even the Nights are Better, Air Supply, a beautiful, sentimental love song...cheesy as hell, but I don't care!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLXVlaSmaug



1 comment:

  1. It is nice to hear that the good news far outweighs the bad ( if it can evn be celled that), it seems a long time since it has been that way.

    i hope that this is the start of trend and that things only get better and better Miss !

    Qwacky

    ReplyDelete