Monday, 25 July 2011

Summer is here

School's out for summer - six weeks off work and I intend to make the most of it!

I'm off to Italy for a week on Wednesday. Really dreading being away from my boy, and also the time with my step-mother; she is hard work, to say the least, but at least it will be a warm climate, a change from home and a chance to sample another culture. Fortunately, I have the internet on my  iphone and it's only a week and I'll be back with my boy on SL.

This summer, the thing I am most looking forward to is Sweeney's visit to me in a month's time. I am beyond excited! His flight is booked and he'll be here for eleven days. We are both desperate to meet and it seems such a long time to wait, but it really isn't, not in the scheme of things. Some people wait many months, years even! Our relationship has definitely been a whirlwind, but thankfully we both  have a lot of real life experience of meeting people in our lifestyle and we know what to expect, to a certain degree. Of course one can never really know how it will turn out until you meet, but I have this deep, deep, over-riding feeling that we are going to cement our amazing connection and start planning ahead for the future. He completes me in every way. We have a very strong sexual connection, but also share many 'vanilla' interests. We laugh a lot, at each other and together. We are happy in a crowd, but happiest when it is just the two of us. I love the feelings he arouses inside of me - feelings of desire, passion: the need to dominant and control him, but also feelings of great love and caring. I need to cherish him and be cherished by him.

This weekend on SL was great. It was International Femdom Day and we had events from Saturday to Sunday that celebrated everything to do with being a woman, a sexy, vibrant, confident, strong female. It was awesome and I got to spend a fair amount of time online with my friends and my boy.

It's nearly 1am and I'm up late typing this, but I needed some 'me' time and a chance to get my feelings written down. This blog is very cathartic. I know I have quite a few followers, I'm glad of that. I am sure that it has been a boring read of late, with all this happy news! Nevertheless, long may it continue. I've had my share of heartache and heartbreak. I am due a happy time - perhaps this is my time? Perhaps my future is now set in a fulfilling loving D/s relationship - something that I have searched for for so long....dreams do come true, eh?

Dreams Can Come True by Gabrielle: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNqwVDD4rlo



2 comments:

  1. Your life certainly is a whirlwind Miss... glad that the trip to Italy is back on the schedule and even more so that Sweeney's vist is forthcomming.

    Perhaps Italy will prove a distractin and make those 11 days pass more quickly ?.. i hope it is so.

    Please take care and enjoy Miss

    Qwacky

    ReplyDelete
  2. A boring blog because you're happy, Destiny? Never! I smile with joy as I read your words full of hope, excitement, and anticipation of what awaits you down the road. I hope it is every bit as wonderful as you deserve! Sweeney is a very lucky boy!

    Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete