Thursday, 21 April 2011

It's Raining Men

This has to be the title today, despite the beautiful sunshine here. I haven't blogged for a couple of weeks because so much has been going on and my mind has been a whirl of emotions, plus I've been busy, very busy! I wanted to find a place where I had some sort of resolution before I shared it all with everyone. I am finding that place and I feel happier and more positive than I have for a very, very long time.

Rich and I have parted ways. We are both fine about it. It had become more obvious over the past few weeks that we are not at the same level of intimacy as we used to be. Rich's focus is getting his life back in order, both his health and his spiritual well-being and there isn't room for me in all of that. I don't mean that harshly, or as a criticism of Rich, it's just a fact. Since I returned home from Dallas, the passion and enthusiasm have waned and after we talked about it, we decided that to remain friends is the best option for us both. I do intend to visit Dallas again one day, I love it there and want to see more of Texas and more of my friends there, Rich included.

Whilst there is a little sadness about parting ways with Rich, in all honesty, I don't have time to wallow in it. There is so much else going on in my life and I'm very excited and happy. This year has started so much better than last and continues to be one that makes me smile, makes my heart soar and my pulse race!

I went to a great play party near to where I live a couple of weeks ago and had a lot of fun. I enjoyed it more than Pedestal actually, it was smaller, friendlier, more intimate, less posey. I am going back this Saturday night and I can't wait. I met some really great people and a couple of willing boys who I enjoyed playing with, particularly one who I put in a humbler, plugged and led round like a dog on a leash. I am an exhibitionist, as well as a voyeur, so for me this is a perfect setting. I love private play too, but I do enjoy the theatre of public play, the tension, the audience. Mmmm, roll on Saturday!

I'm also going to munches and this Sunday I start as House Mistress at another local BDSM club. I am really  excited about it! It's a new club, with lots of fantastic, enthusiastic people. I'm delighted to be House Mistress there and can see that it will thrive and grow to be a really great venue. I am a social animal, as well as a Domme and combining the two is heaven for me.

On SL my name is Destiny for a very good reason. I believe in fate, karma, kismet, call it what you will. The proof that some things are meant to be is happening right before my eyes and bringing me such great joy that I have to keep pinching myself. Let me explain, over three years ago I had my original SL avatar, not Destiny. I met a boy called Mat who I knew as a friend, then as a lover. However, the timing was bad for us as we both had other commitments, so, very sadly, we parted ways. Last week, Mat emailed me out of the blue to see how I was doing and we discovered that we were now a sub and a Domme at The Dominion, both on different avatars to those we had before! He told me that he was up on trial and the rest, as they say, is history. I have found an absolute treasure in him. I am cautiously optimistic. Yesterday I took him under consideration. Mat is now free to pursue a D/s relationship with me in both SL and RL. I am taking it slowly and Mat is rushing ahead with excitement and enthusiasm, which delights me, to be honest. I am quite capable of slowing him down and enjoy holding on tight to his reins. He is very promising, very. Maybe dreams do come true?

Hylarks is going through big changes in his RL, but necessary ones. He, like me, is finding peace in his personal life and I am more than thrilled that he will soon be able to serve me more fully, in many ways. For the sake of his privacy, I will say no more about this at present, other than that I am proud of him and so glad he is mine.

Silk, my dear protected one, is a consistent, loyal, caring, kind, obedient, faithful and true friend and slave who I continue to cherish as a very special person in my life.

The Dominion has it's ups and downs and as I embrace the newness of my social and private life I find that I need this 'virtual' base to share who I really am more than ever. You might think that it would become less important, being only virtual, but as I have said many times before, it really is not a game or a secondary part of my life. I share what is going on in my every day real life with my online friends. We have a real, thriving community and without it I'd often be locked in my own thoughts, unable to express and share my triumphs, and my trials too.

In the past, I have been lied to, deceived, fallen under the spell of fantasists and dreamers, been taken in by cold, callous, ruthless people who talk the talk, but can't walk the walk. I have been a fool for love and fallen for men who say all the right things but fail to deliver the goods. Men who, I find, can lie quite easily and switch their affections at the flick of a coin. It can be quite devastating, but that is the risk of getting involved with people online who can hide their real self behind the computer. I am proud to say, that I have come through a lot of unkind and despicable treatment, as have many of my friends, and that I remain untainted, older and wiser, a tad more cynical but still optimistic, proud and happy and knowing that I deserve better, so much better. I am still a woman who loves with passion and yearns for everything, all, from those who submit to me. I will have it.

I have several submissive males who I am in touch with and exploring thoughts and ideas with. I am loving my popularity and my life. I am loving having the option to choose who I want to be with and how I want to be with them. It has taken me so many years to take this step and be more publicly 'out there' and I am so glad I have done it, there is no turning back now. This is me and the world will have to deal with it!

My family are well and happy, all of them. The beautiful warm sunny weather is upon us, I'm on holiday until next Tuesday and all is right with the world. Long may it last. I know that there will be tough times ahead, there always are, but it's when life is good that we store up and take stock, ready to battle against the hard times.

It is very apt that Spring is here, because for me, this is like a re-birth, a  new beginning and my face aches from smiling.

This song feels right today: I'm Every Woman - Chaka Khan http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imVeo7JEtnY









3 comments:

  1. Hands You an umbrella.

    Apt analogy Miss even if a bit an Oxymoron.. that in this Sunny spring of Your new life it is raining.. lol.. oh well.. "April showers and may Flowers" and all.

    i am delighted that the long cold winter is at last past and that You have reset Your sights.. not only that.. but that You have embraced things with Your usual zest and gusto.. qualities more conspicuous of late by their absence..

    Mat seems like he will do well and Hylarks has always been someone that i admire and look up to. Congrats to You and to lucky boy Mat.. I wish Hylarks the best of luck in the resolution of his RL things.. and that like You..there will be sunny days.. ahead..

    Thank You for what You said about me Miss~ blushes

    i have often been concerned that You do too many things for two many P/people, at one time and leave no room for Yourself. It makes me happy and excited to see that now You are filling up Your time with things that center around You and that enrich and fullfill Your life.

    You speak of the Virtuality of the Dominion.. while it may be only a consensual dream made pixels and the dance of electrons.. the friendships there are as real and sturdy as anything in RL.. it is such a pleasure to see You holding court and holding forth.. matching wits and god natured barbs.. and raising a roar of laughter..

    Yes it seems like ages since You Blogged. and it is good to see Your thoughts and feelings on Screen again....i hope that the days and events that lie ahead for You are chock to the brim with joy, surprise and happiness.. like a bowl, overflowing with treats and sweets. and your only dilemma is which one to choose.....first

    Quacky

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post lifts my heart. I'm really happy for you. J xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really glad for You, Miss Destiny.

    Happy Easter, and may these positive feelings be Your companion for long, long time.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCqFr6sF0jo

    ReplyDelete