Well, one month from today I will be arriving in Dallas. I'm really excited about the trip now! I just hope that I'm well, I have had a spate of illness these past few months, the latest being a sore throat, dizziness and general exhaustion. However, I am sure that I'm just getting it all out of the way now so that I'm fighting fit to face Dallas head on ;). Eloise and I have been emailing back and forth and Rich and I have planned to meet. I'm really looking forward to seeing him, I know we will both be a little nervous, but I think that after the initial, 'hello', it'll be just fine.
On SL, things are going well. I realised that I only ever spent time at The Dominion, when I wasn't at home or shopping. I love The Dominion, as you all know, but sometimes it's very wearing to be constantly 'on duty'. SL is supposed to be fun, which it certainly is for me most of the time, but I realised that I was in a rut where I was always 'on duty' and not having as much fun as I should be. So....and some of you will cringe with horror when you read this - I have joined my friend, the former Ravanys Lavendel, now Melisande Moisant, on her Gor RP sim! I have always admired her and her common sense, so I thought that I would go and see what the appeal is and I have to say, it is, so far, really great fun. I know I am going to come across some arrogant males soon and that might test me a little, but it is just RP and it will be good for me to work through any differences I have with men in Gor.
Previously, I would have never imagined that I could enjoy a male dominated environment, but I have to say that provided it is well run (as it is by Melisande, who is the Ubara, the Queen) and provided it is just role play, I am absolutely fine with it and really think that it's going to become a great way to relax when I'm not at The Dominion. After all, it is purely fantasy, unlike The Dominion which is very much a place for lifestylers to frequent and meet, socialise etc. I also think that as I am not looking for a sub on SL at the moment, it will still give me the opportunity to RP with slaves, without the emotional involvement. Furthermore, the free woman clothes are quite lovely, with the face veils etc.
Saturday week, 29th, will be the Vagina Monologues event at The Dominion. I can't wait! It is going to be awesome. It's a real mix of everything, serious readings as well as some very funny ones. There are about 14 ladies involved, although some are yet to finalise their readings, but at any event there will be 8 - 10 ladies with upwards of 16 pieces being read, along with music and discussion.
Anyhow, I am feeling a little tired of looking at the screen, so I'm finishing this here with a song I love, the words are timeless, so true and sum up my mood today, Marvin Gaye, 'What's Going on?':-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obwMsk5JzxQ&feature=fvst
On SL, things are going well. I realised that I only ever spent time at The Dominion, when I wasn't at home or shopping. I love The Dominion, as you all know, but sometimes it's very wearing to be constantly 'on duty'. SL is supposed to be fun, which it certainly is for me most of the time, but I realised that I was in a rut where I was always 'on duty' and not having as much fun as I should be. So....and some of you will cringe with horror when you read this - I have joined my friend, the former Ravanys Lavendel, now Melisande Moisant, on her Gor RP sim! I have always admired her and her common sense, so I thought that I would go and see what the appeal is and I have to say, it is, so far, really great fun. I know I am going to come across some arrogant males soon and that might test me a little, but it is just RP and it will be good for me to work through any differences I have with men in Gor.
Previously, I would have never imagined that I could enjoy a male dominated environment, but I have to say that provided it is well run (as it is by Melisande, who is the Ubara, the Queen) and provided it is just role play, I am absolutely fine with it and really think that it's going to become a great way to relax when I'm not at The Dominion. After all, it is purely fantasy, unlike The Dominion which is very much a place for lifestylers to frequent and meet, socialise etc. I also think that as I am not looking for a sub on SL at the moment, it will still give me the opportunity to RP with slaves, without the emotional involvement. Furthermore, the free woman clothes are quite lovely, with the face veils etc.
Saturday week, 29th, will be the Vagina Monologues event at The Dominion. I can't wait! It is going to be awesome. It's a real mix of everything, serious readings as well as some very funny ones. There are about 14 ladies involved, although some are yet to finalise their readings, but at any event there will be 8 - 10 ladies with upwards of 16 pieces being read, along with music and discussion.
Anyhow, I am feeling a little tired of looking at the screen, so I'm finishing this here with a song I love, the words are timeless, so true and sum up my mood today, Marvin Gaye, 'What's Going on?':-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obwMsk5JzxQ&feature=fvst
i am glad that Dallas is looming on the RT horizon for You Miss. You certainly deserve a break from things. Also i am delighted to read of Your ventures into gor and Your delight with RP. You do so much for so many and it is a genuine pleasure to see You taking "me" time .
ReplyDeletePlus i am gladden to see You blogging again.
i hope this finds You in improve health and rember not to take any wooden tarsks or proffered larmas Miss lol
found and well wishes
silk
ps i was VERY touched by Your changed profile and what You said about me Miss.
s
i'm so happy for you Miss Destiny. Finding your own time to do something fun in sl. As for not looking someone just yet or thinking of not in the future, i understand, you've had a rough time of it lately. You can only have your heart hurt so many times before you just need to take a step back. But i'm so happy to see you in sl everyday and even more that you are happy.
ReplyDeletei know in my heart you'll have a boy at your feet in rl as you write your blog and he'll be one lucky guy to Miss. Looking up as you write seeing your beautiful smile. Oh what a lucky boy :)
Trials was something tonight *sighs* but to hear your laughter after i sang that silly song was well worth the nervousness and embarrassment i had to go through to hear it.
Hugs your waist tight,
Wheels