People ask me when I'm going to blog again and I promise to do it soon, then I realise that I'm blogging more for others than for me these days! Don't get me wrong, I'm very flattered by the amount of followers I have and I do appreciate your concern and interest in my life. The problem is, there just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day to write a long, detailed account of what's been going on in my life and with this kind of blog, it feels like that is necessary.
However, I have started using tumblr.com, which I am finding easier and more fun. The problem with this kind of blog is that you feel you should write something deep and meaningful and you need, primarily, to use words. Sometimes words don't express how I feel as much as pictures, quotes, music etc.
It shouldn't be hard work to blog here, it should be cathartic. It should be fun. It should be something I want and need to do. Recently, it hasn't been that way. I'm not going to close this blog, but I don't forsee me posting to it more frequently than once every month or two. I will be using tumblr a lot. The url is on this page. Many of my SL friends use it too, in fact they introduced me to it.
While I'm here, I will update a little on life as it stands now. First, the bad news. My eldest son is in prison again. This time he is there until the Spring. In some ways I'm glad, at least I know he is warm and fed. I am doing all I can to get him the support he needs when he comes out, but it does break my heart to think of him there over Christmas and new year. I know I will cry a few tears for him over the holiday period.
Good news - I am considering a dear sweet submissive girl on SL. Most of you know her: leasha. She totally caught me unawares! I have known her for about a year and was always fond of her, but she kept paying me a lot of attention and I found that I enjoyed her company and also enjoyed domming her, so here we are. The most important thing is that she and Sweeney also adore each other. Leasha is very special to me and we all talked through the consequences of our relationship, as far as that is possible and agreed to give it a try. Sweeney is my love, my one and Leasha knows that. I don't know how it will pan out long term, but at least we are giving it a try. It's better to try and fail, than regret not trying. I can't stand 'what ifs'.
Six months ago today I was gifted Sweeny at an SL auction. Wow. Half a year has flown by and I am more in love with him than ever. |He continues to excite and enthrall me, as well as bring me joy and make me feel loved like no other. He is also a great strength in difficult times, of which there have been several these past few weeks. I can't wait to see him in February.
For now, I will close and hope you will check back here occasionally, but also check me out on tumblr.com - my name there is 'dampknickers' - it's very me, don't you think? :P.
Michael Bublé, It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas
No comments:
Post a Comment